Home Forums General Discussion AP Drs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hopefull
    Participant

John,I had very disappointing experiences with Dr.T.My feeling is that altho he
    believes in Minocycline(Harvard protocol etc),he's not an AP MD in the larger sense.
    In fact,he doesn't believe in many of the very concepts that the Road Back espouses.
    I went to him only having learned about AP therapy through this RBF ,Dr. Browns
    book and some other resources…my first visit I KNEW there was a large disconnect.
    He told me he expected the AP to work in about 3 mths.I get incredibly sick during
    that 3 mths but he never tweaked the dosage.After I went off of it he offered me his
     chicken collagen(I'm not kidding) trial run by his wife…nice lady but I don't thinkso.
    Dr.T does one thing,one way.

bty Richie,what did this doc do to you.! Seriously I'm very curious,what drugs ,how long,
    testing?For me—ordered Mino—that was it and he didn't do that right.

John ,I agree with you in not wanting to pick a random ap dr.maz did send me good
    resources and I'd like to hear even more input before I make a decision.My rheuumy
    is perfectly willing to order mino for me …at this pt 7 yrs into this illness I really want
    some comprehensive testing done.and not be so random.If any has any experiences
    with ap  dr in mass,i'd love to know,if you wouldn't mind sharing.thanks,Kathy

jasonjuul
    Participant

Hello Kathy,

Thank you for your insights regarding Dr. T in Boston. I got a couple of private messages with a recommendation. I'm going to inquire tomorrow as to whether this doctor treats adolescents. I will be happy to share with you anything I learn w.r.t. AP docs.

Best Regards,
    John M.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ AP Drs’ is closed to new replies.