Home Forums General Discussion AP and IV therapy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bugs3472
    Participant

I need some advice. My symptoms started one year ago after bronchitus illness. First I had general aches, lots of injuries that was diagnoised with low adrenal hormones, and then joint pain. I also get lots of lactic acid burning pain in hands, and sometimes arms. I do not have fatigue, I work full time and exercise some. The minocycline has helped me and without it I have pain. My doctor has taken me off twice but I Begged to go back on because of arm pain. I reduced dosage from 100 mg twice each day to 100 mg MWFSS. Part of the reason I think I was able to reduce dosage was because I started taking digestive enzymes. I think I am doing okay. More lactic acid pain lately but not miserable. Mostly the pain is in wrists and elbows. (I still struggle that this all happened, no dignosis, and a shell of my stronger self. translation, I miss the old me badly.)

Each time I see my doctor he says that normally he likes to have one week of IV twice per day antibiotics. He says I cannot stay on minocyline long term, which scares me. I do not think insurance would cover the $1500.00 costs, and time away from work is an issue. **But** I would do it if I know it is for the best. If I do the IVs will I need the minocycline for shorter duration? Should the IVs help or this just good money for doctor?

I feel like I will need the mino long term but may have to do the IVs to passify doctor. Worry I am being taken advantage of. Seems like there are lots of people claiming to have the cure if I pay enough.

Would really like advice on getting the IV therapy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.