Home Forums General Discussion antibiotic treatment

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Peach73
    Participant

well, I called my rheumy's office and am waiting to hear back if he will do the AP.  Meanwhile, I checked and Dr. K is not in my insurance network.  I went ahead and called her office and was given her office visit charges.  I can also file out of network and possibly get reimbursed for some of the charges.   I sure wish she was in my insurance as it would make things easier.   I have found that I never do things the easy way  :roll-laugh:   

I know everybody's circumstances are different but does anyone know if she will try the oral AP first rather than IV?  

I know there is no price on health but you do have to have the $$$ for all of this to even work out you know?    Hopefully, i can get off all the other meds and that will help with $$$$ too…..not to mention the tons of lab work I have to have on these meds.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

I started with oral and never looked back, Dr. K will let you do oral if you want it.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Peach73
    Participant

oh thats great!!!!!!!!!!  Eva I read your story and I think it is SO wonderful how well you are doing.  🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘ antibiotic treatment’ is closed to new replies.