Home Forums General Discussion anti-microorganism vs anti micoplasma approach

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JBJBJB
    Participant

Could any one make comments on these two treatments? Or any one has tried this anti-microorganism treatment? It sounds like one could see results in a very short time (using anti-micoorganism) comparing to Dr. Brown's protocol.

Thanks!

JB

http://www.arthritistrust.org/howtogetwell.htm 

Check on #11

Recommended broad spectrum (anti-micoorganism) presciprtion drugs are the following:

(a) Metronidazole – Get from any pharmacy.

(b) Clotrimazole – Get through a compounding pharmacist.

(c) Tinidazole – Get through a compounding pharmacist, except in Southwest  get from most pharmacies.

(e) Nimorazole – Cannot get in the United States.

(f) Ornidazole – Cannot get in the United States.

Above (a) thru (f) are called the 5-nitroimidazoles.

(g) Allopurinol – Get from any pharmacy.

(h) Furazolidone – Get from any pharmacy.

Here's how they are used to make up a broad-spectrum anti-microorganism treatment:

First, your health professional must be assured that your liver and kidneys can tolerate these drugs in the dosage prescribed.  The dosage recommended is by body weight. Do not permit your doctor to lower the dosage below the recommended body weight simply because he thinks you cannot tolerate the drugs. If you can't tolerate the drugs, don't take any of them!

Baseline is 200 pounds. If you weigh 200 pounds, then you should take two grams (2000 mgs) of one of the drugs “a” thru “f” each day for two days in a row, like, for example, Saturday and Sunday. Then you skip taking any drugs for five days. Then you take 2 grams (2000 mgs) per day for two successive days the next Saturday and Sunday. In all, you repeat this process for six weeks.

During the first seven days you also take 300 mg of allopurinol (item “g”) 3 times a day, each day. Then stop! No more allopurinol for this cycle of treatment!

If for some odd reason you're allergic to allopurinol, or your health professional thinks s/he would prefer to have you do so, then take furazolidone (item “h”) for the first 10 successive days, 100 mg 3 times per day. Then stop. No more furazolidone for this cycle of treatment!

Trudi
    Participant

JB–

I was on Allopurinol last summer for about a month and a half thinking that this joint pain might also be gout.  At first I had more pain but then things got better.  However, the skin on my heels started peeling off in sheets (gross) and I developed a fever–symptoms of hypersensitivity to the drug.

My husband has been on Allopurinol for years and is doing great.  I couldn't open up the link to read up on this treatment–but it is interesting that Allopurinol can also work as an anti-micoorganism.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

JBJBJB
    Participant

Trudi,

You could go to http://www.arthritistrust.org/ 

Then click on “How To Get Well” box,

Read #10 and #11.

One of the members PM-ed me, pointing out this interesting topic. I thought I'd post it here for every one's comments. Perhaps they have already talked about it before.

JB

Trudi
    Participant

JB–

I just finished reading the article.  Very interesting–basically confirms that there are all kinds of bugs causing these diseases and they have to be killed off.  We just have to find the right artillery :)–

Thanks for pointing out this article–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ anti-microorganism vs anti micoplasma approach’ is closed to new replies.