Home Forums General Discussion Almost home

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    linda
    Participant

I'll be going to SA, TX in a few weeks to buy a home, and plan on moving in July/Aug. I've lost the name of the rheumy in SA that rx'd AP, if anyone has any info on rheumies there that will use AP, please email or pm me. Last time I checked there were no AP docs in SA, and it's a good 5 hrs to Lufkin or Lubbock to see an AP doctor there. My fired AP doc in SCottsdale told me there was an AP doctor in Del Rio, but he didn't give me his name and I've never read any posts about a doctor there.

Also, I have a good 4-5 month supply of zith. I don't want to start taking it now because I don't want to be having a herx while I'm trying to move. Should I go ahead and start it once I've moved, and at what dose?, or should I wait until I see an AP doctor since I'm hoping to be started on IV therapy?

Can't wait to get back and see my boys! :roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh:

linda

Michele
    Participant

Linda,

What exciting news!!!!! Good luck finding your new house at home!

I can't help with the doctor stuff, but am cheering for you that you are making this move!!! Ya–hooooo for You!

Michele

pattyrod
    Participant

Hi Linda,

I live north of San Antonio and go to a doctor in SA.  He prescribes minocin, but does not have much experience with zith.  He's very open minded and I really like him.  I had to get off of minocin due to a severe reaction.  He has been great in letting me try other meds as I request them.  I tried zith, but I didn't seem to be getting any results.  I'm now trying low dose naltrexone.  I don't believe he does IV's, but maybe together we can find someone close by that will.  I've been to the Lufkin doc and it's just too far of a drive.

Send me a private email and I'll give you more info. (pattyrod123@yahoo.com)

Patty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Almost home’ is closed to new replies.