Home Forums General Discussion All's Good – a quick update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Annie
    Participant

Just a quick note, I got blood test results, RA has gone from 200 in April to 71.  Vitamin D from 112 to 41.  I'm on the Road Back thanks to my Dr. and everyone on this board, without your knowledge my resolve would not have been as strong.

A Big THANKS to everyone.

Annie

Time_of_my_Life
    Participant

Congratulations Annie! How encouraging!  Down that much in 6 months… that is amazing!  I'm happy for you :).  I have a RD appt. on Thursday and she will be doing xrays (havent had them done in 2 years) and checking all my levels.  When I saw her 4 months ago she said that she thought I was in remission.. but will check for sure this time.  I sure hope she is right! I feel good.  So what did your RD have to say about the drastic drop in your numbers?  Did he say you are in remission yet?

You are on the road back!!  😀

Lori

Annie
    Participant

Lori

Not yet, I will continue on the mino and I will trot back to Dr. in about 6 weeks time, providing all remains equal.  I reckon it dropped quickly as I got on the programme early in my diagnosis and altered my diet.

Annie

hollybell
    Participant

that is so awesome to hear, thanks for your post. How long did it take for you to notice improvement?

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Annie – are you seeing DR D or Dr K ? (I may have that somewhere at home in my email file, but am away right now). Also, are you on any regime apart from the antibiotic? Great news, so glad things are looking up so quickly, that is so often the case when catching it relatively early. Lynnie    

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Annie
    Participant

Lynne

No regime, just mino 50g x2 every second day, and a probotic every day.  I have cut back on yeast etc and do believe this has made a difference.  I believe getting the IV's early gave me a great boost in kick starting my immune system into gear.

I see Dr K in Camberwell.

Hope you are enjoying your trip – very jealous!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ All's Good – a quick update’ is closed to new replies.