Home Forums General Discussion All u Lymies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sydnie
    Participant

Hi

When I take mino the following day I get very bad buzzing in my gut and feel like Im sitting on a motorbike very pulsing feeling-very strange-this was one of my immediate and very distressing symptoms, this did eventually go away after 5 months of this every day on mino…could this be a reaction to Mino from Lyme? anyone else have bad reaction to Mino for Lyme???

Thanks

S

nspiker
    Participant

Sydnie,

I get that buzzing/vibrating feeling in my feet.  I have lyme and babesia.  It's actually a new symptom for me.  My LLMD told me to detox more. 

nancy

Krys
    Participant

Hi Sydnie,

I'll be starting my Lyme protocol tomorrow and yet I know exactly what you mean! I have been taking a big amount of anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-microbial herbs for 8 months now, so maybe they contributed to the effect. I've had this “buzzing” in my gut and fingers for a few months now. Not non-stop. I have Lyme / Babesia. My take on it is: well, it does not exactly hurt, it IS weird, so why not laugh at its presence?
    But I do like Nancy's advice (thank you Nancy) better than my own approach. More detox it is.
    Thank you for posting it.
    Vibrant health,
    Krys

Sydnie
    Participant

Hey

Thanks so much for replying…Im so glad Im not crazy!!

Be well and good luck

X

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ All u Lymies’ is closed to new replies.