Home Forums General Discussion A Small But Welcome Improvement

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sjess
    Participant

I've been off the toxic drugs for a year now and I finally have a pink tongue again. I've read that a white, coated tongue is a sign of your body trying to get rid of toxins. There was a time I couldn't scrape the stuff off. It was thick and there were deep fissures in my tongue. Basically gross!

At a singing lesson my teacher told me to stick out my tongue for an exercise. I hesitated. She insisted and I thought, “Okay, you asked for it.” I stuck it out. I'm pretty sure I saw revulsion in her expression. 😯

So now it is back to pink. I'm hoping that's an indication that the toxins are gone from my body. I guess it's also an encouragement to me that maybe my body can recover given the right circumstances.

Sharon

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Sharon;
          The white tongue is a symptom of YEAST.It is super hard to get rid of so you are getting up one rung of the ladder.Just because your tongue is pink does not say that you still don't have yeast in your digestive tract so stay far away from starches and sugar that it likes to feed on.You are right about the meds ,they could have caused it or you might have had yeast all along and it could have caused your SD.It is impossible to tell which came firt,the chicken or the egg .Getting better is done one small step at a time,keep going.
                    Lynne Christine

sjess
    Participant

Lynne,

I guess the meds must have caused it 'cause I haven't changed my diet any. Good thing too 'cause I haven't been very successful at changing my diet.

Sharon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ A Small But Welcome Improvement’ is closed to new replies.