Home Forums General Discussion A.P Doctor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cherie
    Participant

Hi

I just seen my doctor on Monday, and he says I'm not doing well. I asked to be put on L.D.N, he said no he won't prescribe it. Now he wants me to go back on the deadly drugs. He said I've been on Minocin now for a year and says it's not working. I think it's time I go see an A.P doctor.

Any in Ontario.

Thanks, Heather:crying:

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Cherie;
          I see Dr. A in Ottawa.  She is a plain old MD that got very sick herself.Since then She has been doing a lot of studying and is now an environmental/holistic doctor and very,very good.As far as I know she is swamped for at least 2 years as she is now teaching and running her office but at a reduced load.
        Since you are not likely to see her for a long time I can pass on what she does with all her patients regardless of their disease.Just maybe it will help you until you can see her if you are on this side of Toronto.
                              Lynne

Cherie
    Participant

Thanks Lynne, I live in the G.T.A, so Toronto would have been great. In the mean time, I'll check in with a N.D.

Thanks again Cherie

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=2022]Cherie[/user] wrote:

I just seen my doctor on Monday, and he says I'm not doing well. I asked to be put on L.D.N, he said no he won't prescribe it. Now he wants me to go back on the deadly drugs. He said I've been on Minocin now for a year and says it's not working. I think it's time I go see an A.P doctor.

Hi Heather,

Have just sent you a PM with the full Ontario AP doc list. Do hope one amongst them can help you! If not and travel to the US is a possibility, let us know and we'll send you the most experienced AP doc list or to any state to which you can travel.

Peace, Maz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ A.P Doctor’ is closed to new replies.