Home Forums General Discussion A Johnson, Jess, and Julie in Ida Grove.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BJK7493@aol.com
    Participant

Daubs
    Participant

WOW!!!!!!

I bet I know where you are at…….

I also know that you all will be healthy once again with the treatment that you are receiving.

I would love to take a picture of my husband sitting in that very same office someday.

I wish you the best. Thank you so very much for posting this picture. You brought a smile to my face when I didn't think I could have one.

Diana

BJK7493@aol.com
    Participant

you are very welcome.  glad it brought a smile to your face.

julie

ajohnson
    Participant

Hey Julie,
    Thanks so much for posting the picture. I'm still needing to get all my information online etc. I'm back to work and able to work all day with some discomfort, but very hopeful. 
    ajohnson

Eva Holloway
    Participant

you all look so healthy, hmm, wonder why you are all at the doctors office????:crying:
    Aren't pictures deceptive, I know the feeling, but all of you look so happy, guess it was to the end of the week and everyone was happy to go home. Glad you could get the treatment you needed. I wish you all the best of luck and good health.
    Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

Great picture, Julie, thanks for posting. 🙂  Here's hoping all three of you have noticed some improvement from your Iowa adventure. 😉

Take care….kim

BJK7493@aol.com
    Participant

That's great!  'm glad you ar eback to work and doing well.  Keep me posted

Julie

BJK7493@aol.com
    Participant

Thank you for your comments.  I enjoyed meeting these wonderful ladies! I am the one on the far left, then A johnson then  Jess.  I forgot to put the names on here when I posted.

Julie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ A Johnson, Jess, and Julie in Ida Grove.’ is closed to new replies.