Home Forums General Discussion 4 years on minocycline

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Joe RA
    Participant

Hi all ……. Just wanted to tell you all, the end of this month will be my fourth full year on this great AP for my one time (severe) RA . It's no longer severe and very much under control and still improvement comes to most all my joints even, the ones that are damaged since before the AP are getting much stronger and my deformed knees that use to bow in reverse which now have been replaced and doing very well. I hope all the newbies believe in this treatment as I did and have the success as I am, these past 8 months I have been feeling much livelier I, even got a new motor scooter to go back and forth to work with and now I save big bucks at the gas pumps too. I hope all here, get well and stay well, AP works AP works AP works. Best to you all …Joe K.                

busyasab
    Participant

Hi, Joe

That is wonderful news!  How encouraging to hear!  I am on my first year and have had very good results as well!  Thank you for sharing the good news!  

I have lost mobility in my ankle and often wonder if I will ever get mobility back.  It is possible…. thank you for sharing the great news!!!  Great to hear that you are feeling liverlier too!  

Yes, yes, yes, that is good news indeed!!! AP works, AP works, AP works, yes, yes, yes it does!!![/color”> [/color] Best to you and everyone here as well!  :D[/size]

A Friend
    Participant

Joe,

Thank you for posting your wonderful news!  How sweet it is when we get our lives back.  What an encouraging story for the new ones on this board!!!  If the picture is your son, he is beautiful. 

:roll-laugh:…. Wheee!

AF

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Joe – thanks so much for posting. Such wonderful news. Way to go!!!!!!!! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Baskettwin
    Participant

I thank you too for posting your good news Joe. I am a newbie here so your improvements gives us all great hope. So happy for you. 😀

davew
    Participant

Congrats Joe!

It is a great thing to hear your testimony about the effectiveness of the AB protocol.

As a motorcyclist, I can appreciate your scooter purchase as well. Nothing better than saving money and having fun at the same time!:D

Take care,

Dave

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Wow Joe…………..fantastic news for you and all of us newbies, what an inspiration to have your life turned around from negative to positive.

Happy scootering……Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Anna
    Participant

I rally need to hear this as often as possible. I'm sure everyone else feels the same.

To everyone, please report each and every improvement you get.

It puts so many SMILES all over the globe, there is so many out there who reads this site and looking to find a HOPE or even just a little ecouragement!!!!!!

thank you

Maz
    Keymaster

Joe, that's really tremendous news! 😀 So pleased for you! Thank you for popping by with your uplifting message and hope you will come back often to cheer all the newly arrived RA APers on!!!

Peace, Maz

PS Your avatar pic is so cute…what a bright, dear little face!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ 4 years on minocycline’ is closed to new replies.