Home Forums General Discussion 3 years + some on AP

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    suera
    Participant

Wow Pip!! with all that research no wonder you got well and well deserved I might add. Geesh, it's easier to take the Enbrel! LOL

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

My hubby and I are both on the protocol shown above from CpNHelp (he is on mino thogh, I am on doxy). Our doc did not advvise us to ease into it and the die-off reaction knocked me on my behind.

Cheryl

Lizz
    Participant

Pip – Just wondering why Dr.F. told you not to do the clindy IV's when it seems pretty standard for those who see Dr. S?

nspiker
    Participant

Cheryl,
    I'm glad to see you've stuck with the program, and are taking care of yourself, now that your amazing daughter is doing well!

Lizz,
    I was wondering the same question……  

maz.aust
    Participant

Hi Pip ,,,

I am so pleased for you to hear that you are doing so well 😉 

As you have always said it is time we need, we all have to give it enough time for everything to work and the patience to tweak it along the way.

Hugs,
    Maz – Aust
    (ps – I can only concur with Cathy, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be as well as I am, you are my rock)

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Pip
    Participant

Nancy –

Thanks so much for the links!  I really appreciate it!  And the more we study the more we understand and learn.  Seriously, when I first found the RB and then Pubmed, I'd get a headache just reading the conclusion of the study.  I'm not even remotely in the league of Maz and a few other here on the RB, but I'm trying to catch up with them.  (that cell jacking isn't an official medical term – I just find something I can relate what they found to in 'real life'.  When I read about the the various bacteria basically either stealing the nutrients in the cell, or co-opting the cell in various ways, my first thought was…gee, isn't that what car-jackers do?  LOL)

Sue –

LOL, yes it is, isn't it!  Most of my research is focused on trying to figure out how people manage to go med-free.  We hear about them all the time – heck, my AP doc says about 10% of his patients go med free – and I was like, OK, how do I get to join their club?  It's like a this giant jigsaw puzzle and I have all these extra pieces! 

Cheryl!

Missed you!

Lizz and Nancy again –

I don't really know the answer but I can hazard a guess.  I was out of state for Dr. F and only seeing him for the first time – he doesn't do that Dr. S IV's right off the bat, so maybe he thought I wasn't going to be around long enough.  I know KarinRA was on IV's with him….yet again, I was just sooooo relieved to get a doc that would treat me, I wasn't making too many waves.  I didn't even know we could make waves yet.  Anyway, we moved here, I brought it up again, but by then, had chronic yeast.  And while I don't test 'yeasty', he listened enough to know I thought I had it.  I think he trusted me to know what I had – which is pretty amazing if you'd have been to some of the docs I have been to.  LOL

Maz –

You make me blush!  Seriously – you guys did all the work – you were willing to entertain the notion that something might be happening to you that wasn't 'your body started attacking itself'.  More people should be like that.

Hugs,

Pip

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘ 3 years + some on AP’ is closed to new replies.