Home Forums General Discussion 2 Year Mark

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DianeTX
    Participant

I have been working on getting a house on the market and really have pushed myself over the past month.  This past weekend I suprised myself at how much I was able to do – clean the garage and lift lumber over my head to rafters and lots of up and down on the knees.  And of course lots of wrist action.  It is really amazing how getting better sneaks up on you.  Now I was doggg tired last night but its nice to know that I am getting back my physical strenghth and ability.  Was originally dx MCTD started out on doxy but did not control inflamation switch to minocin generic last fall with 2x a week zith.  Also did a week of IV therapy last August with once a week follow ups for 1 month.  My stubborn rhemy isnt trying to get my on classic ra drugs anymore…… 

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Simply Wonderful! When you are ready, how about submitting your testimonial?

Send it to testimonial@roadback.org.

Cheryl F.

MaryP
    Participant

Big congrats, Diane!  That whole “sneaking up on you getting better” thing is really amazing.  While day by day things seems awfully slow, it's just a wonderful surprise to find yourself opening a jar or carrying groceries one day, when a week before you couldn't.

Continued success!

Time_of_my_Life
    Participant

Diane,

Thanks for posting!  It's stories like yours that keep me hopeful!  I am newly started on AP and doing great.  It truly is amazing to hear how well people do!  Congratulations and I wish you a lifetime of continued good health and healing!

Lori

Maz
    Keymaster

Diane – it was only last summer when we were both starting diflucan and sharing notes on progress. So happy to hear you're doing so well! 😀

Peace, Maz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ 2 Year Mark’ is closed to new replies.