Home Forums General Discussion 18 yrs of living with Ra

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lisamiller67
    Participant

Hi to all out there, I am  a new memember here, from all the post i have been reading from many of u ,I can tell u all r wonderful people, I to am glad i found this website, I have never spoken with anyone else who has Ra, I hope to get to know u all, yeah i know 18 yrs is awhile , cant really remember all the meds I have taken over the yrs, but to date none have worked, just got done taking a chemo treatment for Ra , it was awful, God bless u all,Lisa

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Hi LisaMiller67!

Welcome.  I'm a fairly new poster here too…(long time lurker) but I've struggled with RA for 17 years!  This board has helped me immensely emotionally.  (I  thank you all!) and I've gained much strength from all of the members new and old.  My hope is that you will gain a little strength too.  You are not alone.

– – whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

lisamiller67
    Participant

Whaleharbor, thank u so much for that warm welcome, it is really strange to finally meet others who really understand what we all r going thru , god bless u always ,

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for joining us all here! No doubt we will have much to learn from all your years of experience with the traditional RA meds and hopefully we will all be able to support you through the early days of AP.

Welcome and happy posting! 🙂

Peace, Maz

lisamiller67
    Participant

Maz,ty so much for the warm welcome, I really believe I was sent to this sight for a reason , along with helping others with what I know of Ra and the old meds and alot of the new ones, I believe i will also learn some amazing things here, Just knowing I am no longer alone with this is a blessing from above, I never thought I would live to see 18 yrs of this, it has been a hard road traveled with alot of lessons learned, Hope to be here a long time with u all,God Bless.

Michele
    Participant

Hi Lisa,

I was so glad to have found it last fall as I'm a newbie to this disease. It will be so nice to hear your wisdom on this very difficult journey. This site is filled with hope as well as a place to share your frustration and anguish. Those little emoticons over there can help express a lot just to get things off your chest to people who understand. What I love about this site beyond the wonderful support, is the many people who are actively paying attention to new research and treatments. We are all in this to survive and beat this disease!

Welcome and I'm glad you are joining in!

Michele

lisamiller67
    Participant

Michele, ty so much for the warm welcome, I am very happy to have found this site and all the wonderful people on here, I hope in some small way , I will be able to help others on here, as i know you all will do wonders for my heart, God Bless, Be safe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ 18 yrs of living with Ra’ is closed to new replies.