Home Forums General Discussion 12:00 Today (Tues 3/30/10) – Appointment Opening with Dr. F.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Randy
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I had to cancel out at the last moment for my appointment with Dr. F. today at 12:00.  So, for those who live nearby and are trying to get to see him as soon as possible, you might be able to tell them you know that there is a possible opening today.

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

jlc6166
    Participant

Randy,

Everything ok?

Jack

Maz
    Keymaster

Yes, second that…hope you're okay, Randy?

I read your post earlier and was thinking (not only how kind it was of you to tell everyone of this opening, but)…gee…lucky folk out in CA!!! Hearing news of an opening like that is like a carrot and stick situation for us on the east coast! :roll-laugh:

Peace, Maz

Randy
    Participant

Hi Jack, et al,

Everything is fine.  I just had one of those absolutely can't sleep a wink nights, so I figured it would not be worth the significant risk after flying all the way out to Calif and then driving (without sleep) 30 mins + each way on the freeways there to get to the doctor's office (not to mention the freeway driving here each way to the airport). A serious highway accident is a lot worse than SD.

Thanks for your concern,

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Glad to hear it Randy – and hope you've had a good sleep now. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Randy,

and the drive to Riverside from either airports is just downright BAD. We travel a lot from Orange County to Desert Hot Springs and driving through Riverside is no fun, too much traffic. We have tried early in the morning, midday late evening and the traffic never slows. Good for you to change your appointment.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

jlc6166
    Participant

Yeah,

That explains it.  Jennifer and I went for the first time in March and now we “DO” know what you mean.  We actually took the whole week off, but when she goes back in August she is going to have to do it all herself.

Glad your still doing well,

Jack

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ 12:00 Today (Tues 3/30/10) – Appointment Opening with Dr. F.’ is closed to new replies.