Home Forums General Discussion There is no "Code" for Remission

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    mkbeeliever
    Participant

This is an absolute joy to read!  I can't wait to share it with my mom…she's having a not so good start to the week…I think it's a herx.   Thanks for the great news!  This has made my day!

Blessings all around,
    Michelle
    :roll-laugh:

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

God bless you both!

— whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Marie
    Participant

Well, how great is that!!  😀

maz.aust
    Participant

Cheryl ,,,,

Absolutely great news — fantastic result — !!!   :roll-laugh:

I can only wish you well and keep doing whatever you are doing 'cause it works !!

Maz-Aust
    A post like yours makes my day and reminds me that remission is the goal!

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Parisa
    Participant

That's great news!  My husband has gotten to about 90% and now we're starting to go after the heavy metals too.  First stop, lots of amalgams to remove.

Patti D
    Participant

Cheryl,
    It is every Mom's dream to have things right with their children. The best gift we can receive is our health.
    You helped achieve that for Jess by doing your homework.
    How wonderful!!!

Patti

Margaret Mueller
    Participant

Congratulations Jessica & Cheryl!

This couldn't happen to nicer people, who just give, and give to others needing help.

I can't thank you both enough for the support and help you've given me since the first hour I contacted roadback. I am journaling the changes I notice day by day. They are sustained. I was thinking yesterday, I can't wait to find out how I'll be by Christmas. I may not run the “Turkey Trot” in November, but I'll certainly walk it!

I'm so happy for you!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Margaret – have just read your Personal History and Progress Thread. Great journal, fascinating reading and such positive results thus far. Sounds like the doc is a great fit too. Very happy for you. Think you are well on your way to being another AP poster girl. Lynnie  

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

A Friend
    Participant

Hello Margaret,

I've been away a lot the past several months and had not seen your name and posts until this am.  Just read all of your progression notes, and am so happy and excited for you and your family.  A thought as I read is that your notes may well form the basis of a wonderful helping book one of the these days when your diagnoses are turned around! …. for the many who may hear about such a book in the future, and who do not have computers and have a “front seat” reading about your journey as it unfolds.  I'm an optimist, too; and have experienced some of the same feelings you are now experiencing.  How sweet it is!!!

God Bless!

AF

orchid
    Participant

That is wonderful! I love reading your posts — it's just one good thing after another. A true success story!

Just be careful and go slow with the chelation. My sister did the EVTA and DMPS chelation and it made her symptoms much worse. She's not a sclero patient, but she regrets doing it. Too much chelation starting out and it can make things go haywire. So – just go slow with the chelation and detox and she should be fine. Congrats again! Is she still seeing Dr F in CA?

Margaret Mueller
    Participant

Dear Lynnie,

I'm trying my best to give someone who doesn't know if they want to do AP a blow-by-blow account of recovery. I am trying to get my latest labs so I can start up loading the record, so people can take a look and compare, so she was this then, and that now. I owe it to everyone here who has taken the time to post their stories to do the same, otherwise I wouldn't be where I am now.

Margaret Mueller
    Participant

Dear AF,

Thank you. AP is so important. I want to give back whatever I can.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘ There is no "Code" for Remission’ is closed to new replies.