Home Forums General Discussion There is no "Code" for Remission

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Today Jess saw the local AP doctor that she sees in addition to Dr. F.  Here are a couple of comments that I would like to share.

“Those are perfectly normal fingers.”

and at the end of the appointment, while looking over the slip of paper they check to record the visit, he said,

“hum, what do we write here?” “There is no code for remission.” 

We decided that he would write minor Raynauds.  That works for me.

He thinks we still have a few more bugs to kill before she is in the clear and can stop the minocin.  He is not saying that we will be able to clear those bugs anytime soon or even ever.  But the next plan of attack is to go after the heavy metals with liver detox and oral chelation.  He thinks she will see some noticeable benefits within a couple months.  We are hopeful.

Cheryl

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Cheryl,

That is so wonderful and give me such hope for Ryan!

Sue

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

What fantastic news, Cheryl. Jess is a poster girl in more ways than one.You must both be so happy with these results. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

mikana
    Participant

This is so wonderful !!!!!! And tell Jess she is an amazing woman even at her young age, and she is an inspiration to Mike and many others.

Stay blessed and healthy.

Christina V
    Participant

Hi Jess and Cheryl,

I am crying tears of joy for you, what absolutely wonderful results.  Thank you for sharing this wonderful news.  Love to you both, Christina

Kim
    Participant

Well, there should be a code for remission. 🙂 

It is so uplifting to walk out of one of those appointments with confirmation of what you already knew by the way you felt.  I had a heavy metals test and also had a huge load.  The sauna is supposed to be good at removing metals, but I haven't been retested so can't attest to it personally.  Currently, I'm not on any abx, but have a metallic taste in my mouth so I think it's the metals.

Hugs to Miss Jess……….kim

tbird2340
    Participant

Awesome news!!!! :roll-laugh:

JOJO19551
    Participant

Cheryl,  Jesse is such an inspiration for all of us!  I am so happy to hear how well she is doing and having the continual improvements.  Keep us posted with her improvements.  JoAnn

A Friend
    Participant

[user=2]Cheryl F[/user] wrote:

Today Jess saw the local AP doctor that she sees in addition to Dr. F.  Here are a couple of comments that I would like to share.

“Those are perfectly normal fingers.”

and at the end of the appointment, while looking over the slip of paper they check to record the visit, he said,

“hum, what do we write here?” “There is no code for remission.” 

We decided that he would write minor Raynauds.  That works for me.

He thinks we still have a few more bugs to kill before she is in the clear and can stop the minocin.  He is not saying that we will be able to clear those bugs anytime soon or even ever.  But the next plan of attack is to go after the heavy metals with liver detox and oral chelation.  He thinks she will see some noticeable benefits within a couple months.  We are hopeful.

Cheryl

Cheryl F,

I'm thrilled about this wonderful report for Jess.  Your doctor sounds like an absolute jewel.  His plan of attack to go after the heavy metals with liver detox and oral chelation also sound very promising.  I've read that we cannot make as much progress when on AP as we otherwise could, unless heavy metals are addressed.

Wish I lived close enough to be one of his patients, also.  One of my previous AP physicians (who also has his holistic MD credentials, but no longer is in the Medicare program and neither of my policies cover anything) had lab testing for heavy metals done for me.  They were positive for several, and I'm sure I'd benefit from the procedures, too.  Maybe you will share with us (at least in a PM) precisely what is done and used.  In which city is he located? 

Again, congratulations all around.  You've made my day! 

AF

Conniel7777
    Participant

Cheryl,

BEYOND wonderful!!

BTW.. in the picture: which one is the mom and which is the daughter??

Honestly, you look like sisters.

Again, I am SOOO HAPPY for your daughter!!!!!!!

(( hugs ))

Connie  

Randy
    Participant

Cheryl,

Thank you for continuing to give all of us encouragement and hope.

GREAT news!

“Normal fingers”, “remission” .. what wonderful words! 

Where's the party?

Good going Jess! You and your mom are such champions!

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Oh Cheryl
         I am soooo happy for her.No child should have to go through what she did.By the way,how is your house now? I am not “up” on much news as I only sit at the computer for 5 minutes a day and mainly answer orchid questions.My fingers are nearly normal,nails still ridged and tight cuticles.Mind you,I never have time to do a manicure soLord only knows what I might find if I did it.I am now on 100mg mino every five days.Shall see if that amount can hold the remission as I have only been doing that for the last month.  
                                                   Lynne

rebeccaavazian
    Participant

Cheryl,

I am soooo happy to hear the great news!!

xoxoxo

rebecca

Mumof3
    Participant

Cheryl,

That's awesome news! I am so happy to hear how well Jess is doing. She truly is an inspiration!

spacehoppa
    Participant

Cheryl, That is fantastic! And I love the anecdote about there being no code for remission… Well, that just about sums it all up doesn't it! Jess is beating the system, beating the odds, and just generally doing brilliantly well! Such an inspiration for the rest of us. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘ There is no "Code" for Remission’ is closed to new replies.