Home Forums Personal History and Progress Threads Rheumatoid Arthritis has found its Nemesis in AP!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    gratefulgirl
    Participant

Day 12 of 24/7 zappers x 2. I’m using a scotchbrite pad to keep the pennies shiny, since they oxidize overnite.

Wrist bone is normalized practically o/n. Yesterday they were twice the size. Finger nodules all but gone.
    Pinky finger is still bent, but when I put it on a zapper, it becomes flexible enough to straighten from the underside — it needs lot of special attention, but that is the most damage I see from RA which isn’t bad.
    Grip is very slow to improve, but getting almost there.
    Ankles and feet nodules, bumps both soft & hard also ALL gone. Last night seemed to be a huge repair time for me! Also, I’d just begun to pay attn to keeping the pennies shiny & did that first time yesterday.
    Face is all cleared up of acne & the Mino darkening side effect is almost all gone, too!

Still a bit stiff, but able to do ballet bar stretches & the elliptical. And as the day progresses, I forget sometimes that I have had to deal with this RA biz.

My MD hubby who is the ultimate skeptic can’t deny what he sees and is now wearing his own zapper overnite! This is a huge development ๐Ÿ˜‰ We can’t really talk about it though, or he’ll throw a fit ๐Ÿ™

It’s been three years of being Ms. knobby GG & now I see no bumps in the road –or on me ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Day 15: Now that my legs & feet are fairly back to normal, my arms cry out “what about us?” Today was a day of saying “well it’s about time!” I had no numbness in my arms and good strength and lots of flexibility. There’s still a tiny bit of locking in my left elbow, but that’s becoming less frequent & none at all in my right. Fists are closing more. Shoulders have no pain or stiffness at all ๐Ÿ˜€ So really what’s left is my fingers & left elbow. Zappers continue their work 24/7. And just as important are the tools I have in place to rid my home & boutique of EMF/s & Geopathic Stress.

Sleep is deep & I am dreaming again. Doing the Elliptical is something I look forward to & am still doing many errands after the boutique closes. Carried all my work totes, laptop & 7 medium bags of groceries in all at same time (OK, I was too lazy to keep going back into the frigid CT cold).

Can’t wait to see what next week brings!

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Day 16: Oy, I’ve been herxing since last night, mostly in my arms & left hand ๐Ÿ™ . Drinking lots of filtered water w/ lemon & vinegar cider & fruit. I did help myself to lots of Superbowl food that certainly put me back on the acidic side. My zappers have been telling me so with lots of tingling where the acid accumulates. But any remaining nodules in elbows & some on knuckles continue to diminish.

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Day 21 of 24/7 zapping x 2 basic zappers. Big time herxing last night through all limbs. Had to increase Motrin 400 to q 9. Good news is awoke this am to knuckles much reduced to practically normal and more nodules almost all GONE! Herxing is a good thing. Just drinking tons of filtered water. I did do the Elliptical for three x’s longer than usual. I’m gaining weight slowly ๐Ÿ˜€ & muscle mass, too! Still off the ABX.

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Week 3 of 2 basic zappers 24/7. What can I say. I used to be so stiff that I found lounging on a couch or cross my legs difficult & that was a month ago. Now I’m doing that & more. I think I would have RA beat by now if it were not for my need to eat everything that is on the big no-no list!

For anyone wondering where I got my zappers, I found the best constructed ones at $35 which includes free shipping each at CTbusters.com. Andy Schwarm was wonderful in answering any questions I had. I just posted a testimonial on his basic zapper product page under Kariann, CT USA.

Basic Zapper is my best friend!

Posted by Kariann, CT USA on 02/10/2013

I’ve had rheumatoid arthritis for 3 years & tried it all. It’s been three weeks since I started wearing 2 basic zappers 24/7. I stopped all other prescribed meds at the same time. My swelling, nodules & stiffness are reduced by 85%. My appetite is improved & I’ve had the best sleep since. I have & will continue to purchase this for family & recommend it to friends! Other pluses: no flu or cold during this major flu season, quick wound & bruise healing, complexion clearing, increasing strength, increased range of motion & ability to use elliptical daily. Many thanks to Andy also for answering all my questions in such a timely manner. Thanks for giving me back my life!!!

๐Ÿ˜€ GG

gratefulgirl
    Participant

If I didn’t experience this for myself I’d call this whole thing Mashugana ๐Ÿ˜› Last night I felt not good. While on the couch watching A. Idol my joints felt a bit stiffer. I worried that as I was going up the stairs I felt a return of achiness in my knees ๐Ÿ˜ฎ As I slept I had a return of some shoulder tenderness. This I knew was NOT herxing so I was utterly confused ’cause I’d been making such great strides in strength & lowered pain. Oy!

Well, as I was dressing, I noted that the Orgone Geoclense was in an inactive plug ๐Ÿ™ My housecleaners had removed it the day before to use for vacuuming & placed it in the wrong plug. Once I plugged it back in I noticed a difference in my muscle strength & ebbing away of the stiffness. Now I know it really does help!!!!!! It really did affect me & I am still recovering.

gratefulgirl
    Participant

I have so much good news to share so stay tuned! While AP therapy got me off to an amazing head start –next steps: Geopathic Stress remediators + zapper + TDP Guo Gong Mineral Lamp = feeling & seeing end of RA in my life! Will fill in the rest soon. . . ๐Ÿ˜€ Of course

gratefulgirl
    Participant

My hubby says half in jest that my Rheumy will want to commit me for all my alternative ways to heal my RA. So when I told Dr. M. this, he sweetly said no, then listened attentively to my next “crazy” antics that are getting me SO MUCH pain relief & closer to NO Nodules, bumps, lumps, witchy elbows. Then I handed him reading material. He said that the proof of seeing is believing (smooth & ankles, nodules reducing almost to nothing in hands & elbows quickly healing, too) plus the fact that I need Motrin 400 mg q 13 – 14 hrs now had him saying I should keep doing what I’m doing. He is very intrigued & will be reading up on the info I gave him ๐Ÿ˜†

Exciting news: I’m getting my second TDP Guo Gong Mineral lamp soon ($126 + shipping) @ http://www.tdpshop.com/! It feels so good & speeds up my healing in wow fashion. I basically sleep at night with it pointed to the next lucky limb. It autoshuts after 60 minutes, so no worry about hazards. Soon it will be two lucky joints at a time!

Don’t do this: I tried using four basic zappers 24/7 for a week (Yes, I’m crazy that way). No need to do this. One is sufficient. Also, I felt & my hubby noticed that my memory was a bit wobbly. When he said that, I removed three & the next day, I was remembering things for him!

I still have yet to get sick, while others have had terrible colds, flu & I was even on a plane which usually finds me sick afterwards. So yay, Basic Zapper is amazing. I’ve not gone back on the abx since I started zapping. I awake a bit stiff in some areas & NOT in many more!

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Call me a robot — my zapper battery charge was way down, how did I know that, well the zaps stopped coming & I feel cold symptoms coming on. Now with a freshly recharged 9 volt, I’ve been reassuringly zapped & I will watch the cold symptoms melt away!

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Big news! I am now able to go without Motrin (400 mg) for 24 hrs! For two days my knees have felt normal! My feet & ankles felt normal all day yesterday, until I dined at our favorite French restaurant & ate & drank everything in site. Today, I felt a twinge of pain in my left ankle so I gave it a dose of TDP GG Mineral lamp. My arms are getting there, too, but I feel another week of 24/7 zappers x 2 & TDP GG lamp treatmenst will have them back to normal — fingers are crossed & elbows & shoulders, too, just kidding ๐Ÿ™‚

I am moving my journaling to my new blog soon. It’s new, but I’d love to hear from you! http://myrheumatoidarthritisremediesx3.wordpress.com/

Here’s the gist of it: Hello to my RA Angels!
    I want to welcome you with love, health and a big hug! If you are checking out this blog then you probably have been hoping to get your life back to health, strength and happiness after experiencing rheumatoid arthritis or another autoimmune disease.

This blog will not be about getting you to live with RA. On the contrary, I will be sharing with you how to regain your health using THREE methods that have worked for me.

It

gratefulgirl
    Participant

This is my farewell to an amazing community. I remain pain-free & without the need to take Motrin since 3/8/13 or 6 days. I continue to wear two basic zappers 24/7 & will likely go down to one soon. Using the TDP Guo Gong lamp pretty much sealed the deal. I was religious about using it on all affected areas & that is what really sped up my healing. Except for a tiny bump here & there on my hands & some residual on my left elbow, those are gone, too, leaving smooth skin & wonderful range of motion. I just need to continue to build my strength back up.

I’m going to keep working on my pay-it-forward blog so that I can share how I was able to get to this point without all the fuss of changing my diet & w/o medications (exception is LDN!)– my Rheumy thinks the RA is cured based on the changes & improvement in my body & ROM & my lab work coming back normal the past few visits.

So I’ve changed the title header of my blog from “How I am Ridding Myself of RA” to “How I cured my RA!”

http://myrheumatoidarthritisremediesx3.wordpress.com/

It’s still being built, but I’m excited about sharing it!

Love, Hugs & Health to my RB friends! GG or Kariann Price

Admin

DISCLAIMER:
    Road Back Foundation (RBF) provides educational information about the use of antibiotics for rheumatic diseases and an online community for patient-to-patient support. As this is an open forum, posts inquiring about other treatments may be referenced. Individuals should consult with their physician regarding any protocol that they are considering. RBF does not endorse any specific products, treatments or protocols and is not affiliated with any other website or support forum. The personal opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect those of the Foundation.

FORUM GUIDELINES:

1.Please do not advertise or make use of the forum for any commercial purpose

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1

RBF Administration

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘ Rheumatoid Arthritis has found its Nemesis in AP!!!!’ is closed to new replies.