Home Forums General Discussion You are all the greatest people!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    gordbentley
    Participant

Well folks this has been a heck of a ride lemmie tell yah. My first 7 months before AP were an absolute nightmare! I tried all the natural stuff and didnt get anywhere. then I started AP except for a hiccup switching brands by accident which put me in pain for a month and a magnesium deficiency that gave me sore leg muscles the AP has really killed all inflammation in my joints. I have since started magnesium oil spray and this has gotten rid of those pesky sore leg muscles 100%! I am now back to my old self almost 6 months in to AP. and I dont just mean feeling ok, or feeling like I am almost there. I truly am 99%. no human could feel 100% thats just impossible. I have no more swollen lymph nodes which i had 2 years prior to the onset of the arthritis, my bowels have improved to where they once were before this all this began, I have my full energy back. I can think. I can run 3 miles, lift weights, I jump out of bed, I get perfect sleep. This is truly amazing, I defied all odds when those said I should consider getting a desk job. I have gotten my dream job on the fire department, I still build homes, I am going to school for Police studies and nobody is the wiser I have this so called AutoImmune disease. I would love to thank everyone again even though I have thanked before for all your wonderful support, it really means the most to me. you people really are all that and a bag of chips. If only Maz was our primary GP we would all get the treatment we have the right to receive and get what we deserve, Once again to many people to name but definitlly all the volunteers (Kim, Cheryl, Lynnie Sydney) furthermore i wish to thank mother-bear, dragon slayer, maz. aust, Eva, Lynne G, hopefulmomma, nspiker and all the rest.my final tip of the hat definitley goes out this fantastic individual, I feel as though I owe her almost everything Maz you can sleep tonight with a smile knowing you have made a major difference in my life from so far away and I really do mean that. I will keep this testimonial updated and for anyone who doubts this treatment I am living proof that it works

Joanne NJ
    Participant

Gord, I have followed your posts, so I know your story and progress, (i browse these boards daily and post occasionally) and I was so happy to read this, you can tell that you are feeling beyond well, and your words were so kind to all of the volunteers and members who are so supportive, they have also been so great to me. I have had great success with AP and know what it feels like to “get your life back”. I hope you continue to do well, πŸ˜€ Joanne

Krys
    Participant

What a lovely post, Gord!!! Yes, it is a most lovely forum possible! And all the love and gratitude that the wonderful volunteers and members open up within our hearts is just amazing!!!
    This is such an amazing family of souls dedicated to goodness, to utter healing, to well-being of body, mind and soul. Amen to all you have said. Thank you. Krys

Eileen
    Participant

Gord,

Your life has come full circle. Sharing in your joy. What an amazing journey! Remember the olive oil.

Eileen

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Gord,

I am so glad you are soooooo much better and can do thing again as before. I am always glad when someone is in remission or just very close to it. I will keep talking to you on facebook and here on the forum. This is the greatest group. Everyone is helpful and many go beyond the required help and look up things. I know Maz, Lynnie, A Friend, Maz-aus, Kim, and so many more have helped me over lots of steep hills. If it wouldn’t be for all the volunteers and members I wouldn’t be were I am now.
    So congratulation and keep it up.
    Eva πŸ™‚

Eva Holloway

mschmidt
    Participant

Gord,

I’m thrilled to hear that you have made such amazing progress in such a short period of time. Keep up the good work, and please make sure you check in once in a while. You’ve been an inspiration to many people here. πŸ˜€

Maria

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Gord – what a gorgeous post and such kind words! Your feeling of wellbeing shines through. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Long may it continue and thank you for also posting your great update in the Personal History section. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

maz.aust
    Participant

What a lovely post, I am so happy to read you are not only feeling really well but that you are doing what you enjoy, I can’ t tell you how I feel when I read your kind words — I concur with your feelings toward the wonderful volunteers on this site & all the amazing supportive people on this website. Your progress has warmed my heart πŸ˜€

Good luck, keep on doing what you feel is right & I look forward to learning more about your journey.

Cheers,
    Maz-Aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Joe RA
    Participant

Gord, It has been a very short road to your recovery, as your joy and praise to the well deserved volunteers and members who supported you indicate. VERY WELL DONE POST and I wish you share the Roadback and Ap with others in your future. The best to you, Joe

val – sa
    Participant

Fantastic news – you have your life back. I will have to keep reading your post over and over to keep me thinking positive about AP treatment.

mariemcminn
    Participant

Gord,

I’m still early in my treatment (and my wrists hurt all the time) but with reading posts like yours, and with the help of all of the people on this forum, I am feeling very confident that I am on the right path. I am so happy that you’ve gotten your life back and are pursuing your life goals–way to go! You’re an inspiration to this group! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Best to you for your continued recovery–Marie

Maz
    Keymaster

@gordbentley wrote:

I have gotten my dream job on the fire department, I still build homes, I am going to school for Police studies and nobody is the wiser I have this so called AutoImmune disease.

Gord, what a lovely post! Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and MANY CONGRATULATIONS on getting your dream job, working another job that entails a lot of physical exertion and pursuing further studies!! You couldn’t have a more full and fulfilling life and what is so great about this site is how much we all wish this kind of return to health for one another. So happy for you, Gord…seeing your smiling face, beaming on your Avatar pic, is such a ray of sunshine around here. So glad you decided to hang around. Your posts are always supportive of others and you’re paying it fwd here, just like we all do, and I know you will continue to do in your service to others as a fireman and cop. πŸ˜€

When you’re in full remission, please send us your full testimonial for the main site! πŸ˜†

hopefulmama
    Participant

I love this post and just want to thank you so much for writing it, Gord. It is such a huge joy to hear that you are doing so well, that you’ve recovered this far so quickly and are able to go about fulfilling your dreams! The kind of life work you do brings much good to the world and it is wonderful that there is healing for you so that you can in turn help many others.

Your positivity and bright outlook have already brought a lot to my own healing journey and I’m very thankful. In the same vein I am also so incredibly grateful to all of the many volunteers and members who have stuck by me throughout the past 8 months as I slowly, slowly edged closer to doxycycline. I give thanks every single day for all of you and this board, thanks to your support and wisdom I have been able to jump back into my own life and take care of my children with the confidence that I am going to be here to watch them grow up. Thank you so much!

In turn, I feel so blessed to be able to share information about the infectious theory of rheumatic disease with people I meet along my own life path. I cannot tell you how many people have unexpectedly popped up in my life in the past 8 months with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, lupus, hashimoto’s, RA, etc. etc. and it is such a gift to be able to gently confide that autoimmunity may not actually be a mystery and there actually IS such a thing as remission from even the worst pain. I no longer read newspaper articles about people with ALS or Alzheimer’s with fear (thanks to my own family history) — I now think sadly of my dad and grandma and wish I had known about AP and the Road Back a lot sooner.

All this to say, everything you have each given to me I am trying to pay forward… and I am so excited because I believe that in our own lives we will see a time when the microbiome inside the human body is fully mapped, the causes of disease are well-understood, and Dr. Brown’s ideas are hailed by all as brilliant and “before his time”.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.