Home Forums General Discussion Yay!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Calida
    Participant

Just Yay! πŸ˜€

Dx: Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis/SLE overlap, Raynaud's June 2013, Lyme August 2013
    AP: Azithromycin (Teva) 250mg BID, May 2014, Clindamycin 600mg every 8 hours for 2 weeks July 27, 2015 - Aug 10, 2015
    Minocycline (Teva generic) 100mg BID November 20, 2014
    Meds: LDN 3.5 mg, Prednisone 5 mg (discontinued), Aspirin 81mg, Liposomal Artimisinin 50mg QID x 3 weeks, 4th week off, rotating (discontinued May 2015, restarted 2016 7 days per month), Daily Nystatin, 2 tabs BID, as a preventative measure
    Supplements

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

And double YAY.When I googled our site and a page came up with all sorts of links to main stream medicine
    I swore that someone brought down our site on purpose. hehehe

RevereRosie
    Participant

I freaked out and thought I lost you guys forever. All of you have been a god-send to me for which I’m most grateful.

The site was weird and thought it got hacked. They even asked for money. I just logged off. I hope no personal information was obtained.

Does anyone know what that was all about?

Calida
    Participant

A heartfelt thank you to the administrators and volunteers who keep this site alive. You’re all so amazing! πŸ™‚

Dx: Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis/SLE overlap, Raynaud's June 2013, Lyme August 2013
    AP: Azithromycin (Teva) 250mg BID, May 2014, Clindamycin 600mg every 8 hours for 2 weeks July 27, 2015 - Aug 10, 2015
    Minocycline (Teva generic) 100mg BID November 20, 2014
    Meds: LDN 3.5 mg, Prednisone 5 mg (discontinued), Aspirin 81mg, Liposomal Artimisinin 50mg QID x 3 weeks, 4th week off, rotating (discontinued May 2015, restarted 2016 7 days per month), Daily Nystatin, 2 tabs BID, as a preventative measure
    Supplements

Maz
    Keymaster

@RevereRosie wrote:

Does anyone know what that was all about?

Yes, no worries. It was just that the domain had expired and, as it was the weekend, we had to wait for the webmaster to respond this morning with domain renewal info to get it all sorted. Just unfortunate timing as it happened just prior to the weekend.

See the following RBFV announcement.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12539

Thanks, Calida, we are all just as happy as you that normal service has been restored. πŸ™‚

quilter
    Participant

Thank God you’re back! I was certainly in a panic and when you were down I realized that I didn’t even have your email addresses. With much research I found an email for a few of you. The Roadback is a life line for so many of us! First thing I’m going to do is send in a contribution. I can’t even remember how to get there but I will figure it out. Thank you to all of you!!!!! πŸ˜›
    Carol

Dancing feet are Happy feet!
    Nov 2007 Raynauds, Jan 2008 Carpal tunnel, Aug 2008 Rotator cuff, May 2008 MCTD, July 2013 H.Pylori, Aug 2015 Vaginal Atrophy
    Medications: Minocycline 100 mg MWF, Low Dose Naltrexone 4.5mg, Acidophilus 1-3 a day, Estradiol patch
    Vitamins etc.: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D-3 1000 IU a day, Aspirin 325 mg, Magnesium, B6, B12, Beta-carotene, Cranberry, Garlic, Multi Vitamin, and Glucosamine & Chondroitin with Boswellia & Manganese, & MSN, Grape Seed Complex, Meta

Anonymous
    Participant

I was freaking out so bad! Thank God!
    Margie

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Maybe some of us should exchange e-mail addresses in case we should ever need each other.
    I don’t care who knows my add. as I have nothing to lose other than my identity. hehe
    lynneandsantos@citenet.net

Cathlo
    Participant

Adding another ‘Yay’ – this place gives me so much support/ helps bolster my hope at times of need – and had no numbers/email written down outside of this site. Felt very lonely on this UK side of pond. Helpers/Admin etc – you do an amazing job.

2013 Poor gut & low white blood cells. Jan 2014 RA symptoms. Diet - no gluten/dairy/nightshades/sugar. Started AP in Oct 2014. On Mino MTWTF. RA improved but still there. Many supplements.

Amelia
    Participant

Agree! How comforting to see the familiar site reappear today. Thanks to all of you behind the scenes πŸ˜€

sandrabonfield
    Participant

Yes, thank you so very much all of you for all of your hard work, and time invested to help people. I have not posted for a while as I have not been feeling that well, but read posts on here still, several times a week. I was so shocked and really thought what on earth would I do if I lost this group.Anyway just to say I genuinely appreciate all the help and insight I receive from this group, and am so happy you are back.

Anonymous
    Participant

I have the same feelings. Maybe our administrators could have our Email addresses just in case…
    Best wishes to everyone.
    Linda L.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.