Home Forums General Discussion WOW! Name brand minocin makes a huge difference!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gordbentley
    Participant

been on the brand minocin for 3 weeks now. No symptoms whatsoever, those pesky burning legs were gone immediatly!! I hope others around here are having a great summer as well ๐Ÿ™‚ all the best my friends and happy healing!!

Maz
    Keymaster

Gord, it’s always great to hear from you and brings a smile to my face when you post. So wonderful to hear how well you’re doing, back fully into life. ๐Ÿ˜€ Good job and keep it up! When you’ve been in remission for a while, don’t forget to send your testimonial for the main site. Your story is the perfect example of how using AP for early rheumatic symptoms is swiftly reversible, as unnerving as the early days may be. YAY – you’re a trooper!

vera
    Participant

Regarding brand name Minocin – since I’ve not been able to find Minocin in 100 mg capsules lately (Stiefel brand), would anyone know if taking 2 – 50 mg. capsules would be a problem? I know it still adds up to 100 mg, just wondering if the change might elicit a Herx? I’m wondering if anyone has found a Canadian pharmacy selling the 100 mg capsule again? Thanks.

Lori

maz.aust
    Participant

Great news Gord ….. !!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the land of little to no symptoms (or relatively none anyway). As Maz has said you have come such a long way in a short time, good for you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers,
    Maz – Aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

jltntl
    Participant

Hi Gord. I am just about to start abx treatment for Lyme. Apart from RA, one of my worst symptoms is the burning legs.

gordbentley
    Participant

Jltntl – yah im not sure which was worse the joint pain or the burning legs. the joint pain has been gone so long but ive had the burning legs for years before that just never quite as bad as when the joint pain started. im just happy both are gone. the burning tries to make a comeback whenever the weather goes south but it doesnt stay very long and is very mild compared to the last six months (hint* it gets worse when you start AP and doesnt leave for awhile) I probably had that more than the joint pain in the last six months and it was not fun to say the least. but at least i stopped the damage to my knees and im back 99.9%. and i was able to up my dosage on the brand minocin to 100 mg a day in two 50 mg capsules. still on the MWF routine and it is working very well.

to everyone else, thank you one more time for being there for me! sooooo happy I found this place. and I owe it all to one lady I met on the internet who got remission from chinese herbs of all things ๐Ÿ˜€ see you all later!!

Krys
    Participant

Congratulations, Gord! I’m sooo happy you are doing so well!!! Into total remission, and do it fast!
    Warm wishes, Krys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.