Home Forums General Discussion Wow, a gel that really works: Nyloxin AKA Asian Cobra Venom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gratefulgirl
    Participant

Just want to share what has helped me more than any thing when it comes to joint & muscle flares or herxes. I heard about it on the radio and have seen its sister product discussed on this forum. It’s called Nyloxin and is the doubled strength of Cobroxin which in 2010 was available in all drug stores & major grocery store chains in the US. It is an extremely diluted form of Asian Cobra Venom (I believe 10,000 times diluted). I order from their website http://www.Nyloxin.net. You can get a 25% coupon on their Facebook page — ignore that its time was up in 2012, it still works. I go through an 8 oz gel bottle in about a month and with the discount it comes to about $60. It’s not cheap but it’s worth it’s weight in gold!!!! The pain goes away immediately and lasts about 4 hours. I also use the spray which tastes like orange aide — every four hours, three squirts. Both the gel & spray come in 70 mcg/ ml or 140 mcg/ ml. I get by w/ the lower concentrated dose.

Anyway, I hope others find this helpful. I am NOT affiliated with this company or sales, just want to pass along what has been a tremendous help to me as I let Minocycline do its thing. The product is non-ddictive, non-narcotic (600 times more potent than Morphine on the molecular level) and anti-inflammatory. It also feels good on the skin, no irritation like I experienced with Magnesium gel.

I tried the roll -on and liked it but used it up way too quickly!

Blessings & to your Health! GG

BG
    Participant

GG,

Thank you so much for the recommendation. I thoroughly researched everything on the website, especially the scientific research and company info, and then ordered both the oral spray and the topical gel. The coupon code found via Facebook didn’t work for me though. I received a message that the code had expired 🙁

Barb

gratefulgirl
    Participant

Hi Barb, try entering the coupon code SS25. That should get you the 25% discount. Sorry I didn’t mention that in the first note! I hope they didn’t recently disable it!!!

Please let us know how it works for you. It says it usually takes a few days to get the maximum benefit, but I realized it immediately. I hope it works as well for you!

Health & Happiness! GG

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.