Home Forums General Discussion Wim Hof research looking for people with RA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cathlo
    Participant

I came across this (see link below), as I mildly follow Wim Hof and his methods – and wondered if anyone here also knows about him, and possibly interested in participating. I am lucky enough – five years post diagnosis (with mino and numerous health/diet changes) – to have no sign of inflamation in my blood, so can’t participate (Lynn, I should contribute to stories, so let me know how). I don’t follow all that Hof proscribes, but I have read his book, What doesn’t kill us, and was already an advocate of swimming outdoors year round (in the uk), and find it helps my health and is great mentally – plus you meet a great bunch of people!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSc_Zuf-XMZAI9uTYnlZMb3ty8c20SuVrgWHc16ic-MeZ79Q/viewform

2013 Poor gut & low white blood cells. Jan 2014 RA symptoms. Diet - no gluten/dairy/nightshades/sugar. Started AP in Oct 2014. On Mino MTWTF. RA improved but still there. Many supplements.

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Cath,

Thanks for sharing your interesting link!

We would certainly appreciate adding your remission Story to the website stories section! Just click here and an automated easy-to-fill-in form appears and someone on the Admin end will pick it up and get it loaded to the website asap. You’ll be notified with a direct link when its uploaded.

Click here: Tell Us Your Story

Greatly appreciate you stopping by! Newcomers here really do appreciate hearing from old-timers in the remission zone!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.