Home Forums General Discussion Wild oil of oregano

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anyone tell me if this oil for fungal use conflicts with macrolides or Diflucan?
    Many thanks.

Denyse
    Participant

I use Theraputic Grade Oregano essential oil with no problems while being on Diflucan in thee past

CANADIAN LIVING IN CANADA
    Diagnosis/ Diffuse Scleroderma since 05/2006
    Current Meds: Methotrexate, Minocin, Zantac, Rabeprozale, Zopiclone
    Current Supp: Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, COQ10, Milk Thistle, Folate,, B12, D3, Melissa, UP4 probiotics, N-A-C
    medical MJ
    Current Extras: FIR

Thank you Denyse

PhilC
    Participant

Something to keep in mind is that oregano oil is not strictly antifungal. It also kills bacteria.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Yes Phil I knew that, which does means it will be a bit of a detox problem wont it. but I haven’t actually found out what it does kill.
    The GSE is magic for mycoplasma and I think even probably Lyme with them both being fungal bacteria. Maybe the Oregano is the same but it does not seem to be. I did not use the same amount though so that is not fair to say that.
    I did use both for quite a while but I missed the Macrolides too much & had to go back on them & quit the oils. It is the detox that is the problem and I am working on that with the H202 with pretty good results. I am really starting to wonder if that discovery that was made for MS recently where there is chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency which could be depositing iron in the brain could be the main problem with all this black on face & neck. It does make you wonder. Someone did mention iron once before here on our board.
    I did have an accident, then a thrombosis which moved and split up, so I am starting to wonder if I should get it checked out.
    In the article on TV a Dr. was clearing it from the spine under anesthetic. the results as far as their legs went, for patients was miraculous. Apparently if you don’t have it done soon enough the damage can be permanant to the nerves. Thank you both – what I wanted was discussion so I can try and work out what is causing this black problem, whether it is a detox or an iron reaction..

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Rosemary,
    @Rosemary Perth Aust. wrote:

I am really starting to wonder if that discovery that was made for MS recently where there is chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency which could be depositing iron in the brain could be the main problem with all this black on face & neck. It does make you wonder. Someone did mention iron once before here on our board.

Black discolouration on the face and neck sounds like it could be a side effect of minocycline. Minocycline is known for causing hyperpigmentation.

Phil

- Albert Einstein

Denyse
    Participant

I was thinking the same thing.

CANADIAN LIVING IN CANADA
    Diagnosis/ Diffuse Scleroderma since 05/2006
    Current Meds: Methotrexate, Minocin, Zantac, Rabeprozale, Zopiclone
    Current Supp: Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, COQ10, Milk Thistle, Folate,, B12, D3, Melissa, UP4 probiotics, N-A-C
    medical MJ
    Current Extras: FIR

Thank you denise and phil.
    I know the minocycline is causing it, but that still means it is a detox problem. There has to be a way of getting rid of it.
    The H020 is shifting it around. It is not as bad but because I cannot take the H202 three times a day as recommended, just cannot fit it in, only take it twice I am not getting the results you would expect, however ever so much better.
    It is definitely removable so it is a detox problem for me. I am going to step up other means/. The bath which I was not well enough I felt to try before. I am much stronger now and maybe able to cope with it. might give it a shot.

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Rosemary,

Are you taking any vitamin C? If so, how much?

Phil

- Albert Einstein

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.