Home Forums General Discussion Which to treat first, Hashi’s or RA?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone,

I’m a newcomer to The Road Back forum. For the past few days, I have been engrossed in reading every post I could concerning RA and AP therapy. There have been some very solid suggestions as well as encouragement to many on the site, so I would like to thank you all for the time you’ve spent feeding good information to those of us in need, giving good advice, intelligent answers, and thereby generously offering us all the gift of hope.

My story is similar to others. I’ve been active my whole life, walking and swimming being my primary forms of exercise, and traveling as well. I was a fine art oil painter for 25 years, selling my work to galleries, and when that became too physically demanding, my muse switched me over to writing screenplays which is my current profession.

Various illnesses—
    1986, I went to Mexico and got extremely ill. Antibiotics were taken to recover.
    2009, I went back, this time staying in an all-inclusive and being very careful about water, ice, etc. but
    got sick once again. No one else did, but me so I must be very susceptible to bacterial infection. Again,
    antibiotics were used.
    2010, I had a very bad case of strep. I had a high fever and could barely make it to the doctor. I was given
    high-powered antibiotics to get rid of it.

I mention these incidences because I wonder if they might have played a role in setting the stage for my current condition.

In 2011, life was going along just fine until I went to my dentist to get my teeth cleaned. Unlike previous uneventful visits, I was told that I needed to have a root canal replaced or “re-done” because x-rays indicated an infection. I had no pain in the area, but concerned it might develop into something serious, I decided to go through with the procedure. A weekafter the root canal was redone, I woke up and to my surprise couldn’t close my hands. If I forced them, I felt like my fingers were going to pop out of joint. Blood work was done by my primary indicating that my RA factor was high (56), and I was subsequently diagnosed. I believe that the periodontal bacterial infection shot through my body during the procedure, causing the onset of RA.

Thankfully, my hands quickly cleared-up, and even though my blood work showed an RA factor, my joints and hands seemed ok. I had regular testing to keep an eye on it (if the website allows, will attach my blood work numbers for the various years), but I felt ok and consequently didn’t pursue treatment with the toxic meds (MTX, etc.) that my rheumatologist wanted me to begin.

Around 2014, I began experiencing symptoms—fatigue was the first one, stopping me dead in my tracks by 1:30 pm. Constant and overall aches and pains. My shoulders and neck were worse than anywhere else. I felt like I had the flu…that was the best way I could describe it to loved ones. My hair began falling out. My hair follicles are actually tender to the touch, and every time I washed my hair I noticed gobs of it was falling out at an alarming rate. My nails on my right hand became as thin as paper and separated from their nail beds. My skin dried out terribly on my arms and face, and I seemed to age ten years practically overnight. And on top of all this, I quickly began gaining weight and nothing I did helped. I had sudden bouts of brain fog which really scared me. One time I remember sitting at a red light, and I couldn’t remember the title of the screenplay I had been writing for the past four months. The fog would come and go. I had restless legs that was (and still is) relentless at night, keeping me from getting the sleep I desperately needed, and I just felt and still feel like I’m another person. Where did the person I was go? Normally very active and energetic, I had always been a dynamic self-starter, but suddenly I had absolutely no motivation or energy. My drive for life was gone. Sex drive was gone, too. Desire to be with friends or go out and have a good time was gone. I didn’t know what the heck was happening to me. I had very gradually become someone I didn’t recognize in the mirror and felt trapped in some kind of weird nightmare that I just couldn’t wake from.

All my symptoms led me to believe that my issue could be my thyroid. My mom had a partial removal of her thyroid (back in the 50’s, interestingly enough when she was pregnant with me). I wish I had asked her more about that when she was alive, as she might have been able to shed some light! Everyone who tested me (my primary and two endocrinologists) diagnosed me with Hashi’s (with a TPO of 367) but said that my hormone levels were still ok, so there was nothing they can do until it just totally burned out! And yet, I’ve noticed on The Road Back, there are people with Hashi’s who are indeed, taking some form of hormone replacement. Does this mean that all of them have burned-out and have gotten to the point of having a nonfunctioning thyroid? Is that really what it takes to get relief?

Late 2018
    Convinced I needed help with my thyroid, I started going to an endo who began regularly testing me. She put me on LDN (Low Dose Naltrexate) which I seemed to tolerate ok until around the sixth month when I developed vertigo. I was told I would need to give it at least a year to work, but the vertigo was too much for me. All my symptoms continued and seemed to be getting worse. But my labs kept showing that my thyroid was still producing enough hormone! Was this a sign that the RA was really the problem?? I found it difficult to sit down and write or do anything creative. It was as if I just didn’t care, which was SO unlike me. I experienced some increased fatigue and bad shoulder pain when I came off of LDN.

Spring, 2019
    A new symptom popped-up. I began breaking out in tears without warning. Another thing that was so not like me and convinced me even more that my hormones were the culprit. It feels exactly like it did when I was young and had my period. I could break into a good cry while watching a comedy on TV! It comes over me like a wave out of the blue and thank God, passes almost as quickly.

Meanwhile, my right knee (which has been diagnosed as osteo arthritis from an old basketball injury) started to really give me problems. I could hardly walk by April and finally resorted to a cane for fear I was going to fall (which had happened). My hands began feeling a little different in that my pinky fingers didn’t seem to be hitting the typing keys the way they should. They didn’t seem to be able to hold onto things the way they used to and I began to worry about the RA possibly getting worse. Many people on the website describe terrible pain with RA, but I didn’t seem to have this, thank God. Consequently, I might not have moved to treat it fast enough, I don’t know. But concerned that this might be a sign of possible joint damage, I begrudgingly made an appointment with the rheumi who had originally wanted me to go on MTX. I couldn’t get in to see her until June. I also made an appointment with a surgeon to check out my knee, thinking I probably was at the point of needing a replacement.

Summer, 2019
    All the surgeons agreed. A knee replacement was necessary due to bone spur, and severe osteoarthritis. Ugh.
    I set-up surgery for June 24. But there came yet another “wall” in my path. I tested highly allergic to nickel and mildly allergic to three other metals in the implant they wanted to put in. AND probably the most alarming, they found I was also allergic to the cement that they use. Wow. I never thought getting a knee replacement was going to be an easy process, but this was a major problem. My surgery was postponed and re-scheduled for August 5th because they still need to figure out what to do about my situation. The one implant that had the least amount of allergens and appeared to be the answer (Smith and Nephew brand), follows a protocol using the cement that I’m allergic to. I am concerned about this because of the inevitability of inflammation. Who needs more inflammation, right?! During this whole knee fiasco, it crossed my mind that the inflammation caused by my knee might also be contributing to the increase in my overall sick feeling elsewhere in my body, possibly traveling throughout.

I was becoming extremely frustrated and worried, too. I had heard about antibiotic therapy for RA, but I wanted to learn more. I researched Dr. Brown’s AP protocol, and it really made sense to me, so when my appointment came up with the endo, I mentioned it to her. She shut me down very quickly, similar to other stories in Dr. Brown’s book and also stories on the website. She gave me an order for the Vectra blood test, supposedly the most accurate test out there to determine what stage a person’s RA is. Mine came back just over the “mild” line (so I’m considered low-moderate). I have a follow-up scheduled with her in August at which time she plans on issuing me some form of DMARDs. I would prefer not to keep that appointment.

Still, not wanting to take that route, I dug deeper and through a good friend found The Road Back website. I was amazed at all the people who have similar stories. It was like coming home or finally finding my way out of the dark woods. And yet with so many unanswered questions, concerns, and fear…still being in the woods. Since it appears that I have RA to a certain degree, I would like to begin AP therapy. But what about the thyroid? In one post, Maz had a conversation with a fellow RAer (I think, named Carolyn) and mentioned it being imperative to get the thyroid under control first…that once you do, the metabolism really helps with facilitating the effectiveness of the Minocin. But how do I possibly get the Hashi’s under control if everyone I go to keeps drawing blood but then doing nothing to help the situation?

I feel that time has really become of the essence in that I’m scheduled for surgery on August 5th. I’m not sure that it would be a good idea to begin AP therapy before that, but I could get the ball rolling with the Road Back doctor that I found not far away…get in to see him, hopefully get the Minocin prescription, then begin after I recover from the surgery. But that would mean I’d be treating the RA first, not the thyroid. But then, I don’t know how to treat the thyroid! Plus, I’m concerned about the surgery causing additional inflammation. If there’s anyone out there who might have some advice to give me, I would so appreciate it.

I’m sorry for such a long explanation of what’s been going on, but it seems not unlike many of the stories regarding the search to solve health problems, mine goes back years and slowly became more and more complicated. It gets to the point where you feel like you’re tied up in a big knot and no matter how hard you try to loosen it, it just seems to get tighter. I know there are so many other people who are in so much worse condition than me, and my heart just aches for them. Still, even at my low-end of disease, some days it seems like there are so many confusing paths, and I feel a bit doomed when I consider following the traditional RA route of MTX, etc. that I know in my heart is not going to help. Finding the forum has given me hope. It’s amazing to me how a little hope changes everything.

Thanks for any help you might be able to share. It will be truly appreciated.

Sincerely,

M.C. (Mary) Selfridge

PS.
    If it would help for me to list my bloodwork numbers (RA and Thyroid) just let me know. I can post them.

Diagnosed with RA 2011 and latest Vectra testing shows I’m on the low end of moderate.
    Diagnosed with Hashi’s 2017
    Taking supplements only at this point: VitC 800, VitD 5,000, adrenal support, zinc, magnesium, bromelain 1,000,
    B-12, turmeric-curcumin.

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

M.C.,

Thank you so much for sharing your story in such detail. Don’t apologize for the long explanation. I think these kind of stories are very helpful for other patients to read – they find themselves in these stories. I know I do.

Did your TPO drop at all during the 6 months on LDN? What dosage were you at?

Sadly, For thyroid, the vast majority of endocrinologists are absolutely useless.
    I would spend a lot of time reading this site: https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/ (There is a book available through that site thats very helpful also). Youll learn on this site why despite what the endocrinologists is telling you about your labwork, your numbers are very likely not optimal for you at all. And that they probably arent even running some of the necessary labs (like Reverse t3). Most endos only look at TSH which has a HUGE reference range (same with free t3, t4 and reverse t3) – and each one of us actually really should be within a veryy certain spot on those bands to feel optimal.
    The site also talks about medications that are more appropriate and work better for people than what Endos tend to prescribe.
    And if you have facebook there is an affiliated group to STTM called “Adrenal Fatigue and Thyroid Care”
    There are two experienced women there (Jamie D and Nicole H) who have guided hundreds patients for over 10 years or so to getting the proper care they need.
    They help interpret labs and have doctor lists for your area for patient-reported doctors who actually PROPERLY treat thyroid. Nicole also does phone consults.

Unfortunately in super mainstream medicine the thyroid situation is a lot like our rheumatic disease situation in that even if we manage to get diagnosed (can be super difficult for some people, like myself) the meds the doctor is going to put you on tend not to be our best option. Thank God for the internet so that we can find resourced like The Road Back and Stop The Thyroid Madness and learn from other patients what kind of treatments actually help people.

I have very mild hashis it seems. Every other test my thyroid antibodies are either not present/in range or are present/just slightly out of range.
    To answer your question about thyroid treatment or RA treatment first. It would seem to me that getting the inflammation and autoimmune stuff under control asap is a good starting point. So for me that included:
    -autoimmune diet. Especially with hashis, gluten free is a must. Dairy-free too. A had read so much about egg-free as well and as someone who raises chickens i was very resistant to this but I recently did a food sensitivity test and eggs are a trigger for me.
    -starting mino
    -probiotics/other gut support

Do you have an AP doc lined up to help you?

I dont imagine youd need to wait super long before treating thyroid. Just long enough to see how youre responding to the Mino (because if you started thyroid med and mino at the same time and had a reaction you wouldnt know what was the problem, yknow?) I started on thyoid meds not too long after starting my AP therapy.

After you know youre tolerating mino or maybe get through a couple weeks of herxing, you could order the labs recommended by Stop the Thyroid Madness using My Med Lab and use STTM range guides to get a feel for what your thyroid is doing. Or you could skip that step and get the thyroid Doctor list from that facebook group and find a proper thyroid doctor to order the labs and get started on meds.

In your situation id really be interested in comparing what my numbers (TPO, free t3, free t4, rt3) were doing both on and off LDN. because it seems like a lot of hashis people absolutely swear by LDN but always emphasize that starting very low (0.5mg) and titrating up slowly to find optimum dose is critical.

I know exactly what you mean about feeling like youve changed into this other person. But I want you to know that your old self is still there and is recoverable. A lot of people on this board have found that self again. I know I did. And I felt so far gone that I didn’t even remember I had an old self, or what it felt like to be that…and one day a little over a year into AP and thyroid treatment, I realized I felt alive again.

Im not there anymore, unfortunately. Something has happened to cause a major relapse. But, having tasted success once, I know it’s possible again, and knowing that your old self is there waiting for you can keep you moving forward and away from despair.

Welcome to our community! Please post any more questions you may have. We wish you the best on your journey back to health and will be here for support along the way.

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

Luck20
    Participant

Hi, I gotta say I’m stunned they said your tpo numbers don’t warrent treatment. Its important to find someone that properly tests/treats thyroid. I know a couple places to go in the midwest. One out of pocket and one possibly in network. Or else look for ‘Functional Medicine’ or ‘Integrative Medicine’ drs or np’s in your area. Its important to network with others and find someone good.

For me, my symptoms and autoimmune problem really ramped up between the timeframe of two surgeries I had. I’ve heard similiar stories… It all depends on the situation and how critical the surgery is, everyone is different. If you have hesitations, pay attention to your feelings.

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Hi Pinkmoth and Luck20,

Thank you so much for your replies! I’ve read them both several times. It’s a lot of information to sort through, but it’s all going to help tremendously moving forward…giving me some confidence that I’m taking the right steps.

I began LDN low and worked my way up (every two weeks) to get to the 4.5 dose. At 4.5, I just didn’t feel like myself. It made the lack of motivation even worse, which is difficult to imagine. Creativity seemed extremely dulled. I worked my way back down trying to find the right dose, as I know that discovering the “sweet spot” is necessary for everyone. I had the first bout with vertigo four months in while on 3mg, so I dropped it down to 1.5. which brought me some improvement in my numbers. Originally TPO was 367, then 105 (both while not on anything. Then on LDN, the TPO went 97, 88, so there was some slow steady progress at dose 1.5mg. But when the vertigo hit again, I stopped altogether, and the next test showed that the TPO went up (121). The endo suggested that I half the dose (which would be .75) and take it just three times a week. I have not started this, because I have been so overwhelmed by my knee issue. She suggested I begin it after surgery. Meanwhile, her practice is in the process of moving, and I have no idea if/when I can actually see her after surgery. They keep sending out emails saying they are going to re-schedule everyone, but nothing has happened yet in that regard. I’m grateful to find out that there is a list for good doctors on Stop the Thyroid Madness. I have Izabella’s book “Hashimoto’s Protocol”, but it doesn’t have a list of practitioners that I know of. So THANKS! It looks like I need to find someone new, and maybe that’s not a bad thing because I’m not sure that she was really interested in getting me into a hormonal range that really worked for me. The testing that she requested was TPO, TSH, T3, T4, and reverse T3 was taken twice with months apart and not always as part of the maintenance bloodwork. FYI, my TPO labs have gone like this: 367, 105, 97,88, 121. Everything else, she believes is in range. It’s just I don’t think it’s my range.

Luck20, you mentioned that you had some good doctors in the Midwest. I am in Plainfield, Illinois, so if you have anybody you could recommend, that would be great. Thank you. I am concerned about the knee surgery, but honestly I can’t go on like I have been. It keeps catching on me and throwing me off, so I really have no choice. I won’t know until the 19th what solution if any they have found with regards to my being allergic to the implant they had planned to use. But I seriously hope and pray they’ve found an answer to the dilemma.

Meanwhile, after having posted my history of RA, etc. I just got the results of Xrays that my rheumi requested I have done (hands, knees, feet). I was SHOCKED when the results did NOT read that I had RA, but instead all changes in joints were referred to as osteo! Now what?! Unreal! I find my way to The Road Back, connect with other RAers and then find out I have osteo!?? What the heck? I mean, I’m glad (I think) but I’m not sure what this means moving forward. I quickly did some searches online concerning the cause, and I found one site that claims it also is caused by infection. So in your opinion, could it be possible that AP could work for it, too? The antibiotic that was suggested as treatment was doxycycline, not mino. I would be very interested to get your thoughts on this, as I have a Road Back doctor with whom I would like to make an appointment. Originally I had planned to ask him for mino, but now maybe that’s not the right thing to do. At any rate, I’d like to gain some knowledge about it before I go in there and ask for a script, you know? Wow, has this been confusing. I honestly can’t remember another time in my life where I was led down so many rabbit holes. But at the same time, I find it all so interesting that infection seems to be connected with RA and osteo both! Which in my mind means that they both could be put into remission with antibiotics. Then of course, I would be remiss if I didn’t also wonder whether Hashimoto’s isn’t caused by infection as well!

QUESTION: Since my Vectra test came back showing very low-moderate RA and my xrays indicated OA, does this mean I’m dealing with both?

Pinkmoth, I’m so sorry to hear you are going through a rough spell. I wish I could help. I’m sending good vibes your way and hoping you feel better soon.

Thanks to both of you!

Diagnosed with RA 2011 and latest Vectra testing shows I’m very low end of moderate.
    Xrays of hands, feet, knees reveal OA, 2019
    Diagnosed with Hashi’s 2017
    Taking supplements only at this point: VitC 800, VitD 5,000, adrenal support, zinc, magnesium, bromelain 1,000,
    B-12, turmeric-curcumin, and probiotics

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

I certainly would get on the mino and here is why,a couple good links to TNF-a and Interlukin 1 plus a couple interesting bits for our curious Pink Moth.I wonder how many APers have come down with Altzheimer’s ?????????
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12082286
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8849255
    http://iv.iiarjournals.org/content/28/1/21.full.pdf
    https://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/54/5/1559
    https://jneuroinflammation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-2094-5-15

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Lynne–
    Thanks for all the great reading. Some of it goes way over my head, but all the studies support the fact that inflammation is a very very bad thing! I called the Road Back doctor whose office isn’t far from me. Had to leave a message (everyone seems to still be on holiday and taking a long weekend.) But hopefully he can get me in quickly for a consultation. I’m still very confused. I’ve been diagnosed now with both RA (according to the Vectra blood test, very low moderate) and Osteo (severe in some joints, according to the X-ray report I just got back). Could it be that I could treat both of them with minocin? One article I read felt that osteo responded best to doxy, so that’s a dilemma. I’m just hoping to get as informed as possible before meeting with the doctor to get on some form of AP therapy, and this latest twist/development brought to the surface by way of X-rays, is confusing.

Thanks to everyone for all the help. My ears are open for anything else you might add to shed some light.

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Yes,you can kill 2 birds with one shot.Mino is superior to doxy which is superior to tetracycline

PhilC
    Participant

Hi,

The antibiotic that was suggested as treatment was doxycycline, not mino. I would be very interested to get your thoughts on this, as I have a Road Back doctor with whom I would like to make an appointment. Originally I had planned to ask him for mino, but now maybe that’s not the right thing to do.

Starting with doxycycline is fine. Compared with minocycline, it has fewer side effects and is easier to tolerate. I think it makes sense to start with doxycycline, especially since you’ve been sick for a long time.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

just a note that doxy was much harder on my stomach than mino, so in that respect I find mino much more tolerable.

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

OK. Thanks to you all for your input! Lynne, I was thrilled to hear that you feel two birds can be killed with one stone (RA and OA). That was really good news. Pinkmoth and Phil, I definitely want to go easy on my stomach…or as easy as I can, so if mino helps in that regard AND can suppress both RA and OA, that really appeals to me. I didn’t hear back from the Road Back doctor today, but his voicemail did say that he has hours on Saturday. So I might be able to talk with him tomorrow. I will keep you posted. Thank you again for all your thoughts and info about this. It’s great to have such a helpful group as my new friends. Thank you for your kindness.

Linda L
    Participant

1Please write your thyroid numbers. I started LDN low as you and reached 3.5. Then I had vertigo, so I went down to 3 and after that 2. Now I take just 2 and I think it is best for me. Two days ago I tried 3 again and I had vertigo at night. I am sure it helps with pain. My doctor would like me to take more and he said that he treated his son’s RA with LDN 4.5. I would’t go for a knee replacement until it is absolutely necessary. I have RA but I’ve been told that I have osteoporosis in my knee as well. Have you heard about boron and. Rex Newnham?

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

PhilC
    Participant

just a note that doxy was much harder on my stomach than mino, so in that respect I find mino much more tolerable.

It makes sense to start most scleroderma patients on minocycline, but I can’t say the same thing for RA patients, especially those who have been sick a long time (they likely have a high bacterial load).

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Hi Lynne. Here are my thyroid numbers—

2017 2018 (Aug/Nov) 2019 (Feb/Apr)
    TPO 367 105/97 88/121
    TSH 1.5 2.35/1.60 1.76/2.51
    FT3 —- 3.6/3.4 3.0/3.5
    RT3 —- 15/12 —/—/12
    FT4 1.02 1.3/1 1.0/1.1

And in case it would also be helpful, here are my RA numbers—

2011 2013 2014 2015 2017 2018 (Aug/Nov) 2019 (Feb/Apr/June)
    RA Factor 56.2 24.5 31.8 —- —- 57/43 42/61/58

SED 3 2 2 7 7 —- —/—/6

CCP 71 139 146 161 —- 152/159 157/127/—

Vectra test taken in June 2019 was 33 (low-moderate).

I just read up on boron. I think that sounds like a good supplement! I will also look into Rex Newham today. Thanks! I’m currently reading a very interesting book entitled Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms When My Lab Tests Are Normal? by Datis Kharrazian. Since arthritis and thyroid are so connected, I’m really trying to get a grip of the overall picture. This book goes into the importance of first determining whether a person is TH-1 or TH-2 dominant. In it he writes “TH1 and TH2 cytokines affect thyroid function beyond driving Hashimoto’s. Elevated, they also block thyroid receptor sites preventing thyroid hormone from getting into the cells, thus causing symptoms of low thyroid activity.” His claim is that most Hashis people don’t respond well to thyroid replacement and claims that concentrating on balancing a person’s TH1 and TH2 is the key. Interesting stuff. I just began reading it last night.

Oh man, that posted terribly since I tried to do columns. Can’t even read it! Sorry. I’ll post it again here—
    TPO 367/105/97/88/121
    TSH 1.5/2.35/1.60/1.76/2.51
    FT3 3.6/3.4/3.0/3.5
    REV T3 — 15/12 — 12
    FT4 1.02/1.3/1/1.0/1.1
    RA Factor 56.2/24.5/31.8/57/43/42/61/58
    SED 2/2/2/7/7/6
    CCP 71/139/146/161/152/159/157/127
    Vector taken in June 2019 was 33 (low-moderate)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.