Home Forums General Discussion Where is my profile? I need it back!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zeljana
    Participant

Where did my profile gone????

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

zeljana – effectively the system now has you newly registered. So you will need to put in the profile information again. So sorry but that’s the only way until your original registration is restored, if it can be.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

zeljana
    Participant

@lynnie_sydney wrote:

zeljana – effectively the system now has you newly registered. So you will need to put in the profile information again. So sorry but that’s the only way until your original registration is restored, if it can be.

Hi!

I saw that you have restored some of my old posts an history but not all. Only about half of it.
    Can it be done?

Thank you!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

zeljana
    This is not being done by RBF but by outside consultants. So I can’t answer the question – will have to wait and see what they can retrieve.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

zeljana
    Participant

@lynnie_sydney wrote:

zeljana
    This is not being done by RBF but by outside consultants. So I can’t answer the question – will have to wait and see what they can retrieve.

Thank you!
    Sorry for my crying:((

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.