Home Forums General Discussion Vitamin D

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    richie
    Participant

Hi

Just an observation –many people report feeling better eliminating the intake of VIT D –while other folks report feeling better supplementing with VIT D –Can it just be that the VIT D issue is a non-issue and irrelevant to these illnesses ????? –What say you John ???–Or does the answer lie in that it might be important in sarcoid but less important for other rheumatoid illness ????? REmember -all these illnesses are different in my opinion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richie

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Richie – I love you (and for reasons other than your remarkable resemblance to George). You are pithy and you bring us back to earth and make us think MORE about something whenever we are in danger of getting carried away by something we've read. Lynnie

BTW My AP doc thinks these illnesses have pretty much the same base and much more in common than not!

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Tiff
    Participant

Just as I feel medicine is best left to medical doctor

Richie,

If you look critically at innovation, you will find that many key breakthroughs in various areas, including technology and science, have been discovered by people who were not even in that field of expertise – often out of laboratory settings – like in their own garage!  I had a book about that at one point.  And since science has completely lost its integrity (as have the other areas) they will not improve any time soon.

But I will definitely agree with you about one thing, critical thinking on all of these issues seems at an all time low.  And it looks to me like all approaches seem to work for some and fail for others.  I can't figure that out at all.  Whether or not you are a lumper or splitter, certain treatments should do certain things, and that doesn't seem to be the case.

With all due respect to “professionals,” I have lost my confidence in the concept.  In many areas, including things like real estate, accounting, contracting (remodeling), cooking and nutrition, education (big time!), and to my horror, medicine, I have found that my own diligent work has been far better than these so called experts!  I diagnosed myself six months before a doctor finally agreed.  That was six months I spent WISHING they were right.  The only exception I can think of is the surgeon who took out my thyroid.  And I kind of wish he never had.  Cancer is an EXCELLENT cure to RA.  :headbang:

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘ Vitamin D’ is closed to new replies.