Home Forums General Discussion Veterans receiving treatment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    April15533
    Participant

Are there any veterans on this forum that are receiving treatment for SD or receiving any IV mino treatments either at a VA hospital or approved in the Private sector?

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi April;
    I think you would get a lot of info on the Inspire site as i know of many more people there.In my opinion they are not thrilled with the medical system they have

Spiffy1

Unfortunately, I would guess that veterans would have to seek out AP doctors like every other patient. I don’t know of any major hospitals that have this in their protocol. Most of them would follow the path of least resistance and go with more status quo treatment.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

April15533
    Participant

Spiffy, So far that seems to be the case here. They would prefer for me to drive 3 hours to initial consult and subsequent treatment rather than use a doctor close by that provides the IV treatment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.