Home Forums General Discussion Venting – had my wrist slapped on another board

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Pip
    Participant

Hey Maz RB – now you must understand that post I made to you about Feb or so asking if you were the Maz on the IPRS.  LOL 

Katie – when the biggest amount of research goes to 'auto-immune' instead of 'infectious cause', nothing is going to change.  Even the Arthritis Foundation says this stuff is started by a viral, bacterial or environmental 'trigger' but somehow the body starts attacking itself when the 'trigger' is over.  Infectious theory says we missed the 'trigger', it's still there, and wreaking havoc on the body as it struggles to beat off an infection that has morphed into a cell wall deficient bacteria that can't be hit because it's hiding in the white blood cells.

As long as sick people rely on removing symptoms instead of going for the cause, nobody heals.  Healing is only possible when we remove the cause of the disease.  And the cause is infection.  They know that, it's in all the research, so tell me why research only goes for symptom remediation.

I'd feel a heck of a lot better about the search for our cure by the medical establishment if only they used the word 'cure' instead of 'therapy'.  That tells you the focus right there.

Hugs,

Pip

Fungus is a huge issue causing massive problems and needs research. All the different types. and needs treating in everyone.

Also would like different  viral infections even when they reach cancer stage to be tested in a laboritory, with different abx to see if at least some of them can be erradicated by a  particular abx. Usually the results are instant however, Long term treatment of course is needed,  as we know it takes a long time, much longer that has been thought to rid us of these pathogens.  Viruses are highly infectious however they are continually saying you cannot treat viruses. It is all so contradictory.

I know for a fact that stomach cancer can be caused by the H. Pylori bacteria,  have seen two cases very severe.  They only treat you for a week here. No one seems to know that some patients have had it for years like I did and that it is systemic by that time.  Will take a long time to erradicate.

Also have info that Doxy was successful in halting breast cancer.  My skin cancers were erradicated by the doxy when I was on it then came back when I went to the Mino but went again when I commenced the Bactrim DS so it seems to me at least that skin cancer may be a viral infection and may not be caused by the sun as is thought.  May be it is worsened by sun exposure but if you can eliminate it with abx it says it all.   This is just my opinion which as a lay person isn't worth anything.  People should know and at the very least be allowed to have the treatment they wish if they have information to say it  works.

It is pretty obvious they do not have all the asnwers or the problems would have been solved my now.  No one takes any notice of these positive things that happen.  You hear about them then that is the end of it.

Of course these are very old drugs and no money in this for the drug companies so it is up to us to help those who wish to give it a go.

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=23]Pip[/user] wrote:

Hey Maz RB – now you must understand that post I made to you about Feb or so asking if you were the Maz on the IPRS.  LOL 

LOL Yes!  I'm just amazed at there being so many “Maz's” that move in the rheumatoid disease world! There's another on the MP site, too. :roll-laugh:  And to think I'd never come across another Maz before…ever. Kinda nice to have company, though.

Peace, Maz

maz.au
    Participant

Yes Pip –  I get it! ….lol

How freaky is that ……

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘ Venting – had my wrist slapped on another board’ is closed to new replies.