Home Forums General Discussion uv light therapy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dotsdaughter2
    Participant

Has anyone tried IV uv light therapy, my Dr wants to try this, said it is very effective.
    any help anyone.
    Gerry

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m curious, did he say it was effective because of the heat provided that could ease up the pain a little, or for some other reason?

cavalier
    Participant

Gerry – I have not as of yet tried the UVB light therapy, however many Ozone doc’s can offer UV light therapy in conjunction with the Ozone therapy.
    I know some doc’s say this can be helpful some use this in conjunction others use it as a stand alone treatment I think it may depend what the illness is etc.
    Best – Jill SD Lyme Cpn Candida & poss. Bart.

richie
    Participant

Hi–I looked into uv light thoroughly years back —I didnt see any value in treating RA —it was really really effective for psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis –an offshoot of uv therapy called apheresis and photopheres is very helpful in treating scleroderma –if I recall Yale has a fabulous photopheresis dept –I was thinking of it early on but then just stuck with the minocin —Difference is that in photopheresis medicine is injected then the UV applied —
    richie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.