Home Forums General Discussion USER ZELJANA- Where are all my posts?My history is deleted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zeljana
    Participant

Hi!

I’m a registered user and when I today went to sign in I could not. After changeing passwords I managed my whole history has been deleted.

Please help! What happened?

Zeljana- mother of Ema with JIA from Croatia

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

Zeljana
    We are very sorry to say that your original registration was mistakenly deleted amongst hundreds of spam registrations two days ago. We have asked the webmaster if there is a way to restore your original registration and posts and we ask for your patience while this is being looked into. Meantime, please continue to post under the new registration and, once again, we are very sorry for the error.
    RBFV

A Friend
    Participant

Zeljana,

You are probably aware of this way to find and read many of the replies to your previously posted questions. Many of your own questions and replies, along with posters replies to you, will be in our replies to your messages.

If you will click on “General Discussion” on the line near top of screen, it will take you to the first page of General Discussion posts. In the little search window, if you type in your name “Zeljana,” a search will find many of the replies to your previously asked questions, and answers you received… plus many of the replies will also contain quoted material with what you posted.

If you are familiar with copying and pasting, you probably will be able to copy and paste anything important to you into a Word document on your PC.

Hang in there…

AF

zeljana
    Participant

@A Friend wrote:

Zeljana,

You are probably aware of this way to find and read many of the replies to your previously posted questions. Many of your own questions and replies, along with posters replies to you, will be in our replies to your messages.

If you will click on “General Discussion” on the line near top of screen, it will take you to the first page of General Discussion posts. In the little search window, if you type in your name “Zeljana,” a search will find many of the replies to your previously asked questions, and answers you received… plus many of the replies will also contain quoted material with what you posted.

If you are familiar with copying and pasting, you probably will be able to copy and paste anything important to you into a Word document on your PC.

Hang in there…

AF

Thank you AF!
    Yes, I have find some of it but before was so much easyer…
    Never mind, as long as I am here. 😀
    I was in tears when I saw that I was a ghost that day when I tried to log in..
    Now I am back! 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.