Home Forums General Discussion Update on Mom and Happy Mother’s day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mkbeeliever
    Participant

Hello my special RBF friends!

It’s been a while since I posted. I want to wish all the moms out there a VERY HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! I hope your day is very special and full of wonderful blessings and memories!

My dear mom has been doing OK. Definitely herxing from her Lyme Protocol. Very tired and sleeping a lot. Has a lot of pain in her arms and shoulders and back. But she is hanging in there and feeling better every day. She has been herxing for about 2 wks now. She had her phone consult with her LLMD and Dr. F was happy about her herx. She was up to 5 days in a row taking her Zith per week and Dr. F told her to taper back until she felt right again and then increase as tolerated. So, it’s good to know that the Zith is hitting it’s mark! She hasn’t had any issues with her Flagyl.

Again, just wanted to pop in and say hi and give you all a little update! My dad lost his job a few weeks ago so keep us and him especially in your thoughts and prayers. He wasn’t ready to retire yet.

Blessings,
    Michelle

hopefulmama
    Participant

Praying for you and your family Michelle. Sending hugs. Great news about your mom’s herx and improvement!

A

judy cash
    Participant

Michelle,
    A BIG HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO KATHY! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Hope she continues to improve.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OUR MOTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all,
    Judy

nspiker
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

Happy Mother’s Day to your mom and family, and all the MOMS here too!

I guess herxing is a good thing, but certainly isn’t any fun 😈 ! What is your mom using as a binder to absorb the toxins? Is she taking apple pectin, cholestryamine, or chlorella and Is she taking something to get the toxins out like a colon cleanse or magnesium based product? I don’t know about others, but anything she can do to avoid that “icky” flu-like, achey feeling, and getting those nasty toxins out, will help her so much.

Thinking of your family, and hoping your Dad finds a great job soon….
    nancy

Parisa
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

I’m sorry and glad at the same time that your Mom is reacting to the antibiotics. I’m hoping she starts to see some real improvement in the near future!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.