Home Forums General Discussion Update on me/detoxing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eileen
    Participant

Hello everyone,

After having several better months, my body crashed around the one yr. mark of abx. Too much to detail and too confusing to put here.

Long story short: I’m off all abx. & other meds. indefinitely. It’ll be four weeks this coming Sunday.

I’m in a heavy detox. process now (medically supervised). Body feels toxic and needs a good cleaning out. Yeast, yeast and more yeast! And it’s been no picnic.

Currently on:

Nystatin 500,000 iu, 2x
    Naturethroid 32.5, 2x
    LDN 4.5
    Xymogen Opti-cleasne GHI in 1/2 doses 1x
    Metagentics Ultra InflamX in 1/2 days 1x
    Doubled probiotics
    Glutithione IV’s 2x weekly
    Omega 3’s, 4,000
    L-Glutamine (in an effort to keep detox. level up)
    Neprinol 2, 3x day
    WL/OO 2x day
    Diflucan, 1 per week (when I feel body can handle more, it’ll be 7 days straight and then 1 per week — but not right now)
    Vit. 5,000

The extreme ups and downs of disease and detox. and must admit, I’m a bit scared being off abx. Well, a lot scared.

I.V. glut. is incredible. First dose, eyes watered uncontrollably, palms of hands turned flesh colored again, instead of read & hot, and I had the best night’s sleep in yrs. — 5 HRS. STRAIGHT W/O WAKING! 😀 What a gift!

Yesterday’s I.V. I didn’t have the same response — although this afternoon I feel a bit better overall.

Flaring, herxing, detoxing, blah blah blah. Beware when you throw Diflucan into it, you will get a mixed response. For me, it’s more pain, very emotional, and even more lack of energy.

Going to stay on this path for now and see how my body responds. This is going to be a long process, but when abx. are
    re-introduced, I hope to be feeling better than when I crashed. Fingers crossed~!! I may be going on I.V. but not sure at this point.

I wish all of you well.

Thanks,
    Eileen

Eileen
    Participant

It’s me again. Forgot to mention — dietary restrictions. No sugar, no starch, no dairy, no artificial flavoring. Basically a bare bones diet. Detox. drinks are two meal replacements b/c I’ve been dieting for over a yr. – 67 lbs. down and don’t want to mess it up now. 25 lbs. to go. Lots of raw veggies, fresh fruit and chicken/tofu. Adding undenatured whey in two weeks.

I think that’s it for now.

Eileen

stwig
    Participant

Hi Eileen,
    I have been recently diagnosed with Lyme and also have Candida. When I was told about treating the Candida and what I could or could not eat, I was told absolutely no fruit or fruit juice. (That has been the hardest part of the food restrictions for me.)
    The doctor said that the fructose in fresh fruit would continue to feed the yeast.

Starla

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.