Home Forums General Discussion update for Toml

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    toml
    Participant

Hello

It has been awhile and i just wanted to share my good news with all the moderators that were so helpful and generous in providing the means to find good care.

I saw my doctor again and he confirmed that the second W Blot following the antibiotic regime did bring out a more Lyme positive response. Fortunately my CD57 looked good with a factor of 270. Also since being on the antibiotics I have noticed an improvement. I have had less pain, greater stamina and my cognitive ability has improved as well …….although some friends believe that is a lost cause!!! I feel better than I have since this illness began 8 months ago.

He will continue to treat with antibiotics and suspects that the improvement I have shown may be an indication of a shorter recovery period.

Thank you all so much for all the sage advice and support.

Tom

Pauyen
    Participant

Congratulations! 😀 Im in a similar boat… Improving with AP.

And yes… this site is pure gold.

Parisa
    Participant

Tom,

Good to hear you are doing so well. It’s too bad finding appropriate treatment can be so difficult for many. I’m glad you were able to find someone.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Great news Tom, thank you for stopping by to share it. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.