Home Forums General Discussion Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NoRAsomeday
    Participant

Hi,
    I just wanted to login and give an update. I started mino back in August. I flared. I was scared that I’d never stop hurting. That I’d always be unable to live in my body. I’m happy to report I’m living my life!!! I have minor pains but they do not interrupt my sleep or prevent me from functioning so I’m not in full remission but I can live. I only need 1 steroid a week at the low does of 2.5. I’m hoping to keep cutting back on that and on supplements listed below. Once I reach full remission I’m hoping to switch to doxycycline. I have a ways to go still but these are my goals. I’m so thankful for this site! I’m truly able to live again!! I can never show the magnitude of my gratitude so I simply share your site with everyone I know that deals with similar issues. So far that’s 6 people.

I’ve never been able to update my signature but here is my info. Diagnosed 2013, paleo diet remission, pregnancy remission, both needed releif but short lived. I now take one dose mino daily. Hydroxocloriquin, LDN turmeric, Ginger as needed, fish oil, probiotics, colostrum, evening primrose, large dose vit c, I rotate others herbs.

JoAnnC68
    Participant

I’m so happy for you!! Stay with it and you will reach your goal!!!
    If I can do it, you can too!!

Take Care!
    Jo Ann

Diagnosed with RA Jan 2012
    Oct 2015- RF has dropped to 19!!! Isn't that Great! ?! I'm feeling wonderful! I'm still taking Mino 2 x daily...if I don't forget!
    Oct 2014 RF has dropped to 23.1!! Taking Mino 100mg 2 x daily. No Pains & doing great!!
    Oct 2013-RF has dropped to 40.9!!! Feeling Wonderful!!
    7-17-2013 I'm going Great!! Still taking mino 100mg twice daily. No pains or Complaints!
    5-9-2013 RA Dr said I was doing good, I could stop taking prednisone since I dropped to 1/2 mg...so will

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.