Home Forums General Discussion tried new therapy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dotsdaughter2
    Participant

for the past 3 weeks I have been doing BioPhotonic therapy, didn’t want to say anything until I was sure I felt better, well let me tell you WOW. I was using Aleve 2 caps twice a day and 8 tyanol some times pred. Well now Iam using SOME TIMES JUST 2 Aleve a day if I am doing gardening, house cleaning, washing windows and cooking, something I haven’t done in almost 3 years. My feeling of well being is wonderful, no depression just a happy woman, I feel almost like I did before I got sick. No morning stiffness none! My rhumy thinks I jus have RA my lyme Doc says I have lyme.I hope this helps someone out there. I live in the Buffalo NY area if you need info where to go just let me know I do all I can to help.
    Your friend
    Gerry

Anonymous
    Participant

“Biophotonic Therapy is the use of light to activate the healing properties of the blood. BT is photomedicine and has a well-characterized clinical profile. A dozen books and some 400 articles in the German, Russian, and English-language medical literature describe Biophotonic Therapy. Other common names for BT are Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and Photoluminescence Therapy. – See more at: http://www.scientiapress.com/tag/biophotonic-therapy#sthash.i4bayV0L.dpuf”

I’ve never heard about such a therapy… Nice to know it helps you!

Anonymous
    Participant

“Blood (1/2 pint) is withdrawn from your arm using a butterfly needle and tubing. Approximately 200 ml depending on body weight. This same blood is then run through a device which exposes the blood to the controlled ultraviolet rays.

Then, after your blood has been exposed to the light, it is returned to your own vein and bloodstream in a closed loop system.

In the process the smaller bacterial and viral cells are targeted and absorb five (5) times as much photonic energy as their healthy counterparts. The healthy cells remain intact while the disease cells are killed and become antigenic. An “autogenous (self-generated) vaccine” is thus produced.”

http://www.drsubi.com/bpt

I haven’t done much research into it yet…

richie
    Participant

Hi This is also known as photopheresis –its been around for awhile and is effective in many cases –In fact Yale University has a very well known photopheresis unit -Glad you have found this to be very helpful –
    richie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.