Home Forums General Discussion TRANSMISSION OF MYCOPLASMA

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Joe M
    Participant

Sorry, I guess it does sound dismissive.  I would not trivialize or minimize the pain from these diseases, ever.  I was just trying to say that people nowdays go to the doctor more than preceding generations.  I apologize for my choice of words.

Tiff
    Participant

Oh, Joe, I know that about you!  :blush:   I just would hate for some newbie to get the wrong impression.

The real question is whether or not there is an actual increase in these diseases mathematically speaking, or if, as you suggest, they are just being diagnosed and treated now.  Honestly, I don't think we have enough facts to truthfully answer that.

One thing that we do know is that while these diseases do often show up in older people, they are not limited by age, and they can occur at any time.  Why?

It is like with Celiac.  If you study that lightly, you will come away with the impression that it is a genetic disease, and that this is well known and well understood.  But if you look more closely, you will find the sources backtrack pretty quickly and admit that as much as 1/3 of the population actually carries the “genes” for this “trait.”  Then they casually drop in there some phrase like “there must be other genes involved although they have not been able to find them,” or “there is some other factor influencing the emergence of the clinical manifestation of the disease” blah blah blah.  In other words, they don't know what causes it, but they know that you have to have certain genes to fit their clinical “picture” at this point.

Why they are more comfortable saying they have not found all the genes that cause Celiac instead of saying they have not found all the environmental factors (polution, poison, or pathogen) contributing to Celiac is beyond me.  Maybe people like to think they have better genetic material than others so it makes them feel like it won't happen to them; or maybe they simply think tracking down genes will be easier to do than tracking down environmental factors; or maybe the money rolls in easier if you say you are looking for genetic links instead of environmental ones.  It is pretty “hot” science right now to be looking at genes.  Everyone is on that band wagon!

Either way it is just plain more honest to say, at this point, that we really don't know what is going on here.  The science doesn't have an answer for us yet.  :crying:

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Linda;
            I am an archeologist/paleoanthropologist and almost all the arthritis we see in old bones is Osteo.There is an awfull lot of wear and tear on the joint bones because of plain old hard labour.One rerely runs across RA but it does hapen now and then

JBJBJB
    Participant

Any one has read this book? I am going to order one for myself. It will be very interesting to read. JB

Wikicompany has listed Project Day Lily written by Prof. Garth L. Nicolson and Dr. Nancy L. Nicolson and published by Xlibris among the most relevant books published since the year 1530.  Project Day Lily was listed with 7 other books published in 2006 and can be found on the website:
    http://www.projectdaylily.com/

Project Day Lily is based on the events surrounding “Gulf War Syndrome]” suffered by over 200,000 veterans (and tens of thousands dead) and their family members without proper acknowledgment or treatment to keep secret the origin of their illnesses.  This is the true story of the discovery of a biological agent in veterans' blood by two American scientists as part of a massive testing program in the military and prisons and how various academic and government employees did everything in their power to keep this information secret, including murder.

Their discovery of a chronic infection in Gulf War Illnesses, a Chronic Fatigue Syndrome disease, provided researchers with a possible explanation (later confirmed) for other disorders: Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Autism, Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome, Scleroderma, and other illnesses.

Source: Wikicompany Relevant Literature from 1530-2007 on: History of the World, History of Oppression, Democracy, Whistleblowers, Insider Literature, Religious Sects, Secrete Societies, Government, Global Politics, Global Economics, among other topics.

]http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Literature]

casey
    Participant

JB,

I have this book and read it. It is very good and goes to show you how mycoplasma and bacteria make great biowarfare. It tells us how elusive bacteria can be ,( as we already know) . It is well known that it can do much much damage to the body and never be suspected as the culprit.

Casey

JBJBJB
    Participant

Casey,

I am still waiting for my copy from Amazon. I can't wait to read it. I took a look at the Lyme conference link Maz just posted. Thanks, Maz!!!! This is a keeper!!!!http://www.rbfbb.org/view_topic.php?id=556&forum_id=1

Professor N talked about it. It's really very interesting. I am totally sold by this theory. He also mentioned about his father who was infected with mycoplasma and the treatment gave  him over 25 years of more life…. his father is 94 years old now. Wow….

It makes me wonder if my disease “could” be caused by mycoplasma bronchitis…. even though the explosive onset Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (MCTD) was brought out by beta blocker (induced, I was told by my doctor)….I start to think if AP along would take care of it….. I start to think, perhaps adding zithromax to treat my lung “may” help….. I do have chronicle bronchitis…..

Thanks, Casey

JB

DAR
    Participant

Does anyone know how long  that a person can transmit mycoplasma after starting treatment? I would feel terrible if I gave this to my grandchildren, or close member of the family

JBJBJB
    Participant

According to Prof. N, if your mycoplamsa test is negative or once you are on antibiotic treatment, it is supposed not to be contagious. 

froggy
    Participant

Dr N alson talks about cycles of antibiotics and not being on them for life.  What is thought about that?

Jennhere
    Participant

I never tested positive for mycoplasma.  I still wonder if that means anything I can hang on to…

JBJBJB
    Participant

In my opinion, Dr. N uses very strong dosage during the first 6 weeks course of antibiotic treatment, and then lower dosage is used to follow up the next six months as a cycle if I am correct. I do believe there is a difference between chronicle illness and onset GWI. That's why most of young soldiers who had GWI recovered fast and “fully” versus people who have chronicle illness.

For example: The recommended dose for Clindamycin was 600-1200 mg/day (oral, 4-8 X 150 mg capsules, in three divided doses) for 6-wk cycles of therapy. (*warning here, Clindamycin could cause colitis)…. this is a lot of antibiotics for 6 weeks.

Dr. N mentioned “You will experience cycles of relapse when severely physically or mentally stressed, and you should not be alarmed if some signs and symptoms occasionally return or worsen. This is not unusual.”

In addition, he also emphasizes on cell therapy and supplements which go along with antibiotic treatment. He wrote, “Eventually you will be off antibiotics or antivirals but you will need to continue various supplements to maintain your immune system and general nutritional status.”

JB

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘ TRANSMISSION OF MYCOPLASMA’ is closed to new replies.