Home Forums General Discussion to Lemons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    marg
    Participant

HI – Just to let you know I talked to my daughter today and she sounded very happy. she had been yesterday to see the doctor you had recommended and liked him very much. She feels so hopeful as we do too. Big thanks again. We’ll keep you posted.

marg

lemons
    Participant

That’s good news, I hoped it would be Ok. She should now join this site, I don’t know why she hasn’t already 😕

marg
    Participant

You’re right! For some reason she said she’d had difficulty accessing the discussion board. She is very busy – who is not?- so we’ll see if she gives it a good try again. There’s so much support and information here that it’s really invaluable.
    marg

lemons
    Participant

I think its imperative that she joins, as you have not got any support here in the UK other than this site. My hope is that somewhere out there a few young doctors realise the money to be made if they provide this treatment here in the UK. Dr E in Surrey has patients flying in from all over Europe and further, as no one apart from the Breakthebank clinic in Herts will provide this therapy. Dr E is getting on a bit, and I worry about what will happen if he retires.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.