Home Forums General Discussion tiredness

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Michele
    Participant

JBJB,

I know what you mean about suddenly seeing too many doctors. But I wanted to share I had thoughts about selling my wind instrument (my profession!) in the beginning since I couldn't blow in it or move my left hand to grab things…A week ago, I played it again. Yeah, the wrists and ribs hurt some..but now I'm thinking of trading instruments to a lighter weight version as I have a “cadillac” model and could streamline to a great instrument with less weight. So…KEEP those tools! I think I'll go see if I can blow in this stick of wood and make it sound today!

We can't give in to these microbes until the battle is fully waged!
    Hang in there!

JoJo, Our immune systems are working hard while we are sleeping! It's part of the healing process. I'm in the midst of sleeping ALOT more right now…but compared to those sleepless nights when the disease first hit, I'll take the sleep! So yes, fatigue is huge at first!

Michele

JBJBJB
    Participant

Michele,

Great story. I think I will keep my saws for a while. I'd feel more aweful if I'd get rid of them… This disease has taken away so many joys from my life. JB

Mainly for JO Jo and JB.

This tiredness can be a serious condition.  It was with me.   It was a serious heart problem they never ever picked up. This disease effects the heart and every organ in the body so make sure you have adequate treatment.  A good naturopath  or recommended blood analyst could shed some light on the problem just to be sure.

It can also be iron deficiency so check that out. If you take tan it will make you a little constipated but there are things that can help with that like the magnesium chelate powder and olive leaf extract.

Any rash could be a paraiste of some kind not being addressed with the treatment you are on so addiing the clinda could be a good idea JB The above info would help you find it also. 

Depression will go on the treatment but it takes a couple of years on a strong dose but it sure is a sign that treatment is needed It is one of the signs of R/D in most people. Unfortuantely most do not realise that..  A quick way to help in that area is to get some FSM treatment short term – 6-10 treatments) or if you can afford it or use the newer rife machine, this will speed things along a bit Then the depression will disappear.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ tiredness’ is closed to new replies.