Home Forums General Discussion tick borne disease

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi all, thought you may be interested in my local papers headlines today , and story, the man got really ill after a day out in the bush, ,,fever , rash, and chills….. finally diagnosed with .. a tick borne disease..(rickettsia australis).. though no tick was found on him , and he never saw one at the outing.. they did a skin biopsy and blood tests at a larger hospital 3hrs away.. treated with antibiotics and b vits… kind regards ..di.

DiamondTNT
    Participant

I firmly believe that there are many other biting insects that will transfer these bad bugs. Such as various flies. I also think these insects activly go after those that are already infected. pheromones, etc ? …

hi diamondtnt, wow ther is so much we dont know, however i have learned more on this site in a few months than in over 20yrs of going from doc to doc. .. so very pleased 🙂 kind regards.. di.

@dianne-sunshinecoast wrote:

hi all, thought you may be interested in my local papers headlines today , and story, the man got really ill after a day out in the bush, ,,fever , rash, and chills….. finally diagnosed with .. a tick borne disease..(rickettsia australis).. though no tick was found on him , and he never saw one at the outing.. they did a skin biopsy and blood tests at a larger hospital 3hrs away.. treated with antibiotics and b vits… kind regards ..di.

hi just thought i would add this to what lynnie has posted. i have been tested for it myself and test was clear..allthe best kind reagrds ..di.

jltntl
    Participant

The vectors of my Lyme Disease were fleas.

…Julia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.