Home Forums General Discussion Thoughts and woes…….

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Andrea,

I love your horse photo too.  What breed is he?  Was that a costume class?

I have added a photo of my baby girl.  She is a Tenn. Walking Horse and so tall at just 20 days old.  I feel like I could jump on her back.

Bucket raising her, she is more comfortable with humans now than horses.  I have my 3 in the paddock next to her hoping she will buddy up with them, but so far she just prefers us. 

Maz,

Thanks for the great article on the lemon/olive oil drink.  I add Stevia to mine and really enjoy the taste.  I am going to get more diligent now and drink a glass each evening.

Susan

Andrea
    Participant

Thank you.  Went to the store and bought me a bag of lemons and I'm going to fire up the blender now.  I'll let you know in the moring if I notice a difference. 

Andrea
    Participant

Susan

She is my old quarterhorse.  She is 19 and my baby.  You can do anything on her or with her and she doesn't care.  This was a costume parade at a local show last October.  She did not care that those petals were flapping around in the wind while she walked the ring.  I think she felt a little embarrassed that her humans dressed her up like that but, she tolerated it with a smile.  She knows the difference when I get on her and when my daughter gets on her.  My daughter says that she “takes care of me” and when she rides her she is more “free spirited and daring”.  I agree.  She does know and she knows when I'm not feeling well too. 

Maz
    Keymaster

Susan, thank you for sharing the pic of your new baby in your avatar! She's simply adorable and so cuddly-looking. You must be loving this period of time with her, though I know it must be hard work playing the role of surrogate mother. Hopefully, she'll be more independent and socialized with the other horses in time…sounds like you've got a good plan going. So strange how mothers sometimes reject their young in the animal kingdom. 🙁

Andrea, hope you enjoy the detox drink…you may notice a difference immediately, as some people find, or it may be more of a cumulative thing. All the best with this and do hope it helps you through your herx…it certainly won't do any harm, being all natural with healthy ingredients. 😀

Peace, Maz

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ Thoughts and woes…….’ is closed to new replies.