Home Forums General Discussion The AP therapy works

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hoping
    Participant

Hi everyone, I haven’t visited this forum for a while. It’s not because I was down and miserable. On the contrary, I have been well and normal and was busy with life. It has been 8.5 years since I started the AP therapy (I was off the antibiotics for 2.5 years in between because of an unrelated problem and am still doing fine). So far I haven’t experienced any major symptoms. I want to thank all the volunteers here for their quick and persistent support throughout the years. May God bless them all. I’m especially thankful for their recommendation of the book “The New Arthritis Breakthrough” and their list of doctors for my state. The AP therapy works. Just be patient and make adjustments when necessary. Eat a healthy balanced diet and exercise. I suggest that you read the readers’ comments about the Arthritis book on Amazon and you will see more about how this therapy helps change people’s lives. I hope you all gain back your normal lives soon.

BellaB
    Participant

Thank you for your post, for new people just contemplating and starting the AP Protocol, your post is like a ray of sunshine down what has been a dark tunnel!

BellaB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.