Home Forums General Discussion Teeth stains

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    JeffN
    Participant

Colleen – I went to the electric tooth brush a few years ago and the hygenist raves about how clean my teeth are when I go in. I avoided one for quite a while and now that I use one I would not go back. As I said my brown junk has abated hope yours does too. I'm trying to remember but my first visit to the dentist was a few months after starting AP and I had a bunch of “stuff” at my next visit four months later much less gunk and I just went in May and I don't think I had any, so hang in there.

The best part is I feel really quite well currently so it is all worth it!!

John McDonald
    Participant

After about 4 years of AP and MP I am hearing mostly positive things from my hygienist. Like most of us I had very bad luck with my teeth before AP and MP. My gums were receding to my socks and lots of cavities. But now my hygienist tells me I am doing a good job and my teeth seem stable. I think that for many years my immune system was compromised and one of the places it showed was with my teeth. I think the brown scum is bacterial die off, a good thing once it is scrapped off. See the hygienist 3 times a year instead of twice until you get past this bit. Then enjoy your improved dental health.:)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘ Teeth stains’ is closed to new replies.