Home Forums General Discussion Swollen and painful lymph nodes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eagle26
    Participant

I have had painful and swollen lymph nodes in my armpits for 2 or
    More months. Pain radiates through my arms also.
    I have been using antibiotics and nsaids as doc said it was inflammation related. An ultrasound was performed and revealed reactive lymph modes bigger is 1.5 cm.
    However they did not shrink and changed in size after abx and nsaid use.
    Afraid of being lymphoma. I have got many other issues like fibromyalgia arthralgia prostatitis anxiety . I did lost much weight in a year. Sometimes night sweats.
    Has anyone experienced this before? Is it related to past active reactive arthritis.
    My doctors seem nothing to worry about. Should I see another one? Should I go for biopsy? And also continue to take Meds?

Reactive Arthritis+ tachycardia+ prostatitis. 2015 till now. Just a short remission 4 months.
    NAC, vit e, krill oil, vit b 1000 mcg daily, vit d 2000 iu daily and quercetin 500 mg twice a day.

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

I don’t know much about this but I do know that swollen lymphs are indicitave of a problem and therefore not “nothing to worry about”. I would be seeking other opinions from other doctors.

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

eagle26
    Participant

Will do it. Thank you.

Reactive Arthritis+ tachycardia+ prostatitis. 2015 till now. Just a short remission 4 months.
    NAC, vit e, krill oil, vit b 1000 mcg daily, vit d 2000 iu daily and quercetin 500 mg twice a day.

Linda L
    Participant

What are your inflammation markers? Like CCP, RA? I had painful lymph nodes in my armpits in the past, but I don’t think it was swollen, not now.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

eagle26
    Participant

All blood work seem normal. Including inflammation markers ra, crp and esd.
    Swollen like the bigger one is 1.5 cm.
    wbc rarely was high.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.