Home Forums General Discussion Strep inf

• This topic has 19 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by m..
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Mumof3
    Participant

I'm another one with MVP. Not to mention a high strep titre. I believe strep really needs to be addressed in order to get well. I really started to notice more significant improvements when I started on zithromax so I think that was the missing part of the puzzle for me.

Kim
    Participant

Wow, so many similarities!  😯

kim

Mumof3
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

Wow, so many similarities!

Kim
    Participant

[user=869]Mumof3[/user] wrote:

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

Wow, so many similarities!  😯

kim

I know. I was thinking the same thing. And if I remember right we both also have muscle twitching, tinnitus and noise sensitivity. Not to mention SD. The more I think about my symptoms and do more research, I can't doubt the Lyme diagnosis. Fortunately I am seeing some progress with the Lyme protocol.

Great. Me too. 🙂

m.
    Participant

Hi, if you call the lab, Dr. C-V will likely pick up the phone and she will be able to answer your questions accurately re: testing for strep.

I don't have my book in front of me, but I remember Brown saying getting strep out of the way was an important component to the success of AP.

The phone number for TARCI is: 301-216-1231

On my baseline TARCI test, I tested negative for strep. If I had tested positive, my MD's plan was to treat it with pulsing amoxicillin, then retest in 3? months to check it had cleared.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ Strep inf’ is closed to new replies.