Home Forums General Discussion Stopping by to say hello :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gordbentley
    Participant

Just came in to say hello to my friends on the board, hope everyone including new members and those I don’t know are having a good summer. I have been in remission for pretty much the whole summer minus four days mid june where I got a little stressed and had a bit of a flare. other than that I can honestly say I’m in the best shape I have seen in 4 years so for that I thank all those that have helped me out here again…. probably for the hundredth time but I could care less, you have all done me a massive favour and I will be forever in your debt. Ill be around for a bit to conversate when I have some time to kill for the next few weeks. havnt really been researching much but I have remained sugar free all summer and im up to 100 mg MWF now for the last 3 months or so.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Great to see you Gord and so pleased that you have had a health-ful summer with just the one small hiccup. Hope you continue to enjoy great good wellbeing πŸ˜€ Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

hi gord, so pleased to hear you are in remission. funny i was just thinking of you this morning and wondering how you were getting on.. all the best ..kind regards ..di.

mary77
    Participant

Hi, Gord…great news! It is wonderful when we read about recoveries happening. A word from me…(from experience)!!! I would suggest staying on minocin “indefinitely”. It is obviously helping you to regain some normalcy. A doctor once told me to consider the treatment a possible “lifetime” treatment…to remain patient and persistent. I varied from this treatment and have paid a price. Lyme is a factor, but wish I’d hung in with minocin when I was younger and had a healthier immune system. Just my opinion…am so happy you are doing so well!!
    Mary

Maz
    Keymaster

Gord, it’s always great hearing from you and really happy to hear you’re doing so well! Thanks for checking in and hope the rest of the family is well, too. πŸ™‚

Rosemary UK
    Participant

Hi Gord,
    I’m so happy for you, how wonderful it must be to say, I’m well now and won’t be contacting RB much, got too much to do, busy living my life, (My words not yours).
    Thats great!!
    Well done you!!
    Rosey UK

gordbentley
    Participant

thanks all! I miss you all very much, busiest summer I have had in ages. work is crazy right now, I will continue my support for you all and will give updates from time to time πŸ™‚ cya!

maz.aust
    Participant

Hi Gord

What fantastic news …. you must be stoked !!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work,

My new saying is ‘everthing good happens after a herx’…lol & most of us know about those don’t we.

Don’t worry about the little hiccups along the way, I have had plenty of those in my time, but nothing to really bother me, I know what it is and know it will pass really quickly – which is why I refer to them as little hiccups along the way or mini flares.. there is nothing like a bit of knowledge to make it all tolerable eh !!

But now look what you have achieved in such a short time, WELL DONE πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Be good,
    Maz.Aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.