Home Forums General Discussion stopped by to say hi and give an update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    judy cash
    Participant

Hello Everyone,
    I have not been on here for awhile. I started AP in 2009. I was so scared and sooooo sick. The people who run this board are my angels, they talked to me and helped me and encouraged me. Today I am not at 100%, but I guess I am as close as I ever will be. I have aged a lot during my illness and recovery, but I am still alive and able to the things that I need to do to get by. I thank that is a lot to be thankful for and I do thank God everyday for the health that I have. If anyone reads this and wants to talk to me, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I pray that everyone who tries AP will get the relief they need to get by. Thanks for reading this and GOOD LUCK and LOVE to everyone.
    Judy

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Judy – lovely to “see” you. Glad you are doing pretty well.

Any thoughts on perhaps consulting an AP doc on changing up your protocol to see if you can push your healing any further? Not sure what symptoms you are still experiencing and how bothersome they are. Dr S in Iowa will consult with your local doctor – if that is who you are seeing on a continued basis.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

judy cash
    Participant

Lynne, I guess I wasn’t as clear as I meant to be. I think I am doing great compaired to what I was like when I first started on AP. I have come a long way. I could not run any marathons, but I am able to do most anything that I need to do. Being sick this long, puts a hold on your life, for a while and then you keep aging lol πŸ˜† I think that a lot of my problems now are just aging. Anyway, I just wanted to clairfy, my words a little better. I can’t even imagine where I would be today, if not for AP.
    Judy πŸ˜€

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Great to hear Judy! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Woods1977
    Participant

Thanks for your post and words of encouragement Judy… Glad you are doing well. Make sure you post a testimonial if you haven’t already. πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.