Home Forums General Discussion STATUS REPORT

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MINOCINMAN
    Participant

I have very encouraging news. My skin continues to soften all over, fatigue lifted 100%, just overal all felling better. Range of motion in hands a little better each day. Still weak grip, but from prior reports from various members they saw their return of hands normally last.

Once I am fully recovered I will ppost a testimony. the day i can easily slide my wqedding ring off my finger will be a happy day.
    I tolf Dr S that I have a fervent hope and prayer that in 12 months from Oct 2010 that i will be able to walk in his office and do so.

SD Diag Aug 2010.
    Harvard protocol, Vitamin D 10000MG, Niacin 1000 MG, Magnesium

Parisa
    Participant

Minocinman,

That’s great news. You’re definitely on the road back!

gordbentley
    Participant

YAHOO! im very happy to hear this news for yah minocinman!! i too have been feeling pretty good. still rough patches in my burning cold legs but definitley on the right track as well. your news is enlightening!

kerry23
    Participant

Congrats Mino!
    I have SD too, diagnosed in June of 2010, then found out I have Lyme and Bartonella. Started treatment with Mino in Sept.
    I don’t have SD in the skin, so I don’t know if I am better, but in other ways like trouble swallowing and GI problems have eased. I firmly believe the Lyme disease created my autoimmune diseases. My question to you is: What is Harvard Protocol?
    Kerry

aynurrzepa
    Participant

Minocimman!

I am really happy for you! This is great news! keep on getting better!

hopefulmama
    Participant

Congratulations!!!!! This is such great news. I really believe Oct 2011 will bring that blessed moment for you… I hope sooner!

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

A

MINOCINMAN
    Participant

@kerry23 wrote:

Congrats Mino!
    I have SD too, diagnosed in June of 2010, then found out I have Lyme and Bartonella. Started treatment with Mino in Sept.
    I don’t have SD in the skin, so I don’t know if I am better, but in other ways like trouble swallowing and GI problems have eased. I firmly believe the Lyme disease created my autoimmune diseases. My question to you is: What is Harvard Protocol?
    Kerry

HI Kerry:

100MG of MInocyline twice a day is the Harvard Protocol, which looks like you are on.

a50505
    Participant

Glad to hear things are going well!
    I keep learning so many new things from everyone here.
    Including you! Thanks, MinocinMan, for sharing what you’ve learned.
    We made a trip to Ida Grove in Nov 2010, that made a big difference for my wife.
    It will be time for the 6-month followup soon.
    John

Valsmum
    Participant

Congratulations,
    It’s so nice to hear good news, I hope you continue to improve.
    Take care,
    Sheri

maz.aust
    Participant

What fantastic news – this must make you very pleased you took the step to try AP !!

Keep us posted,
    Cheers, Maz.aust
    πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Eva Holloway
    Participant

This is such good news, I am so glad when someone tells us that they are feeling better. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I know what you mean wearing you wedding band again. I used to hang mine around my neck on a chain, now it is on my finger again. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    Take care, take another step forward. Eva πŸ™‚

Eva Holloway

mschmidt
    Participant

That is OUTSTANDING news–I’m thrilled to hear that you are doing so much better! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Keep up the good work, and please keep us posted on your continued progress.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.