Home Forums General Discussion SD and telangiectasia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lajc
    Participant

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had telangiectasia removed from the face via laser. I have so many of these red spots on my face and it takes forever to cover them up. Would like to see them gone !!!!! Any insight would be appreciated.

Laurie

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Laurie;
    After several years on AP my red spots faded and now just look like frecles and I did not get any more after the first year of AP.Are you still getting new ones? I have heard that lazering them does not always work as they seem to come back,at least for people not on AP.Also,the lazer will leave a small white scar.My hubby had it done for pre-cancerous lesions on his face and now has scars not quite 1/4 inch in diameter.

lajc
    Participant

Hi Lynne,

Yes I am still getting them and I’ve noticed that I have more on the side of my face that I sleep on the most. The first 2 years on AP I didn’t have them. They’ve been popping up the last year and a half. Maybe there’s some progression of the SD that I’m not aware of. They are so ugly!! Thanks for the info.

Laurie

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Laurie;
    This sounds like it may be the SD acting up.Are you on the full dose of Mino? I know a couple of people who lowered their dosage and all kinds of little things cropped up,not enough for fibrosis,just muscle/tendon aches ,bunions and other weird things

lajc
    Participant

Lynne,

So glad you still frequent the board to help with stuff like this. I am on the full dosage but have been known to skip one here and there. I have been cheating a lot with gluten. Gotta get back on track . Thanks again.

Laurie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.