Home Forums General Discussion ?'s For the Insanely Knowlegable APers here

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    pb4ugo
    Participant

[user=262]Merla[/user] wrote:

[user=2037]pb4ugo[/user] wrote:

Thanks Merla for the info. I felt better about Dr. R as soon as i left his office than i've felt in a long time. But it's great to hear other peoples experiences with him.

Hi pb4ugo,

Dr. R is such a great doctor! I'm glad you found him. I've been going to him for about 3 years. He put me back on my feet and I can even say I'm better now. I still take the doxy and an antifungal and I avoid sugar and processed foods. I don't sweeten much of anything but when I do I use stevia. I also use the nasal moisturizer with xylitol every day. I also did the yeast control diet, lyme tests and allergy tests. He is very thorough.

Merla

Kim
    Participant

AF,

I've never heard of the Lo Han sweetener either, but would love feedback if anyone has.

Take care…..kim

Fkendall
    Participant

My Dr has been working with AP for RA and other immune disorders for many years (20+). She prescribes combinations of antibiotics, mainly tetracyclines but also Flagyl and others. Similar to Lyme protocols described by others on this site.

She says regardless of advice from pharmacists alway take antibiotics after a meal. Limit sugar (which feeds the microorganisms) to two fruits a day, but Xylotol is no problem.

I have been following her protocol for 8 months and have far less pain and much more energy now than when I began.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ ?'s For the Insanely Knowlegable APers here’ is closed to new replies.